Newspaper reporters/writers etc.

are there perhaps any foreign journalists/reporters/writers here in Thailand (preferably) but o.k. if out of country, but have visited Thailand before, or have an interest in what goes on here???? i have excellent, genuine story for you-with any proof of facts available. NO CHANCERS!! only genuine replies. thanks.

Story? mmmmmm .... Once uppon a time .... there is 2 kind of stories who exist : or it's about dogs and cats .... not harmfull, uninterresting ... but who cares .... or the real one how Mr X is suddently becoming rich, famous .... that everybody cares but if you know really how he was coming rich it will be better or to close your mouth, or to run far and if you have proofs then run very far ... The last one I knew who tryed to say some stories I followed his body to the grave ... he get a motorcycle crash (that strange he never used a motorcycle before) ... I precise it was in 84 in europe.

Good luck but be carefull mate

Sting

lol,

sorry, but I think it's very funny. But I told you Hawkeye, to be interesting a story must be ... mmmmmmm .... let say politicaly incorrect, and by now it's difficult to find people who can accept to take risk.

Better to ask independant journalist and that could be only if your story is free of charges ... if that could interrest international public, why not try the european newspapers?

Guest IT Manager

At the bottom of the journos barrell is somehing called a David Hardcastle-Hardy in Chiangmai. Mind you, generally I would see it difficult to regard it as a journalist,but that what it calls itself.

It works for good morning chiangmai.

Available at all bars and short time hotels.