Become A Muslim?

oscar5

This is a wind up that i think even muslims would find offensive, sounds like a crock,.... :)

Absolutely!!

This is pure RUBBISH,if this guy is not a troll,i will eat the leftover skin from my fresh circumcision,and give it to my lady friend on the side,which BTW,i am allowed,because i live far away from my lover... :D

:D:D:D:D:D love it !

My wife and I been married for over nineteen years, she is a Buddhist and I belong to the tribe of David. Although I am not a very religious man, I still do keep to traditions. My wife has never asked me to become a Buddhist although I do embrace her beliefs and it does not seem to conflict with my own. I as well never asked my wife to convert to Judiasm. We both take part in each others traditions, she and our kids celebrates passover with my family and I take part in her Buddhist traditions as well. Our kids have been brought up in both traditions, my sons have both had their bar Mitvahs and also have become monks for a month as well. When they are at the age to decide what road they want to follow eits up to them and I will not push them either way. As I said in the beginning of this post I am not a very religious man, in fact I see myself more as a athiest, since I question those that believe in god everyday, the only reason I keep to my religion is basically for tradition only, my excuse I love to have a good time with family and eat good traditional dinners. I am not sure about Christianity or Islam how tolerant one must be to practice these beliefs but if either of you try to force their beliefs on the other it will not work in the long run.

:D :D cute :D :D

Sorry ... I thought this was the ''Where can I find a Thai restaurant real fruitcake emporium in Bangkok'' thread.

Hey, find the ''Where can I find a Thai restaurant in Bangkok'' thread. Same, same, only very slightly different. :) That's why I got confused. They look so similar ...

PS If you can find some decent fruitcake, please let me know (present company excepted), I'm fed up with this rubbish sponge cake stuff.

[Reason for edit: Because I can]

Edited by MarkBKK

you will be in a big trouble, man.

Please note that I am Proud-Christian.

First of all I suggest to you to contact an Imam outside thailand and ask what is his opinion about a lady that claim for her religion but don't respect the basic muslim ideology.

In any case it's so stupid to convert yourself for a non-compassionable lady

...it seems she wants to convert you for her personal game: she knows that if you can accept this request...sure she can get everything from you !!

Be carefull because she neve will be recognized as muslim by the real muslim people.... Anyway..if you want another proof....simply read the Choran and you will understand what is the difference between a Bitch and a believer !...you can read the Choran in every frequence (...arabs can interpretate the same sentence...with 3 level of interpretation..and the most laic frequency is enough to understand..who is really a muslim inmate and who is using this for personal reasons!).

Our God (my God is your God and is the God of the profet Muhammad too...) will bless you anyway...but you know that you received only one Gift (your life)...and don't forget that you could lose your gift...joining the muslims through a non muslim lady...

God bless you.

With compassion.

Thanks, for taking your time, you know 5 years together, it's easy to destroy something, but to build something new not easy, but thanks anyway.

omg,,,,,get out now..shes a cheap hooker and a slapper and a no good slapper at that!!!!!!!!,,,,u have said she cheat man for money ,,,,run for ur life and dont look back mate... :)

Edited by dmax

I wonder if some clever lad makes these posts simply to compile a list of potential suckers to cheat via PM's. There's certainly no shortage in this thread! :):D :D

Sorry, but if you have nothing to say about where I can buy some decent fruitcake I think it's better for all of us if you say nothing at all.

[Reson for edit: Beacuase I can]

[Reason for second edit: None]

Edited by MarkBKK

I wonder if some clever lad makes these posts simply to compile a list of potential suckers to cheat via PM's. There's certainly no shortage in this thread! :):D:D

Sorry, but if you have nothing to say about where I can buy some decent fruitcake I think it's better for all of us if you say nothing at all.

[Reson for edit: Beacuase I can]

[Reason for second edit: None]

Lots of fruitcakes around Silom Soi 4 I hear.

you will be in a big trouble, man.

Please note that I am Proud-Christian.

First of all I suggest to you to contact an Imam outside thailand and ask what is his opinion about a lady that claim for her religion but don't respect the basic muslim ideology.

In any case it's so stupid to convert yourself for a non-compassionable lady

...it seems she wants to convert you for her personal game: she knows that if you can accept this request...sure she can get everything from you !!

Be carefull because she neve will be recognized as muslim by the real muslim people.... Anyway..if you want another proof....simply read the Choran and you will understand what is the difference between a Bitch and a believer !...you can read the Choran in every frequence (...arabs can interpretate the same sentence...with 3 level of interpretation..and the most laic frequency is enough to understand..who is really a muslim inmate and who is using this for personal reasons!).

Our God (my God is your God and is the God of the profet Muhammad too...) will bless you anyway...but you know that you received only one Gift (your life)...and don't forget that you could lose your gift...joining the muslims through a non muslim lady...

God bless you.

With compassion.

GREAT WORDS, MAN, THANKS ALLOT!!!

Do you kno whow easy it is to become Muslim - you just have to say it the rigth way in front of an Imam ... 3 times, or whatever - there is some special way to state it, and it has to be witnessed - but other than that, there is not much to it - you can convert in a flash.

As to whether you convert in your heart, your true beliefs and or the rest of it .... quite frankly, if you've had a Christian uprining I can't see you been able to swop religous belief in a flash - its easier said than truely done.

:D Rubbish indeed, Op sounds like someone trying to get us to say something bad about Muslims. But you guys know me... How can i resist :D

Call the moderators! :)

I think you two are perfect for each other. But do you actually believe that your woman tells you to go have fun with other woman but is not lifting her mini skirt in the clubs she is running around in while your not there? Oh, cursed are the feeble. Some advice, if you love her, want to have healthy productive lives together and the two of you must pretend to have some religious faith to keep your demons from driving you to insanity. Then you should both convert to Buddhism. At least you won’t be living your lives as hypocrites and blaspheming god on a daily basis. The Buddhists could also help both of you with your disillusionments that religion is about rules stealing your personal liberty rather than finding a path through life to God. Neither of you have a clue to the religions that you blindly follow without any understanding of them at all. Is life more erotic for you guys if you run around disobeying daddy? She follows a religion that would have her publicly executed for every description of her you gave to us. And why would you call yourself a Christian little brother? Your not or you would at least know a little something about the religion. Such as, you’re living in sin having premarital sex and are without repent. Thus, you cannot belong to any Christian church according to them and are not welcome in the house of God. You’ve cursed yourself and don’t even realize it. By claiming to be a Christian you claim to know God but in the same breath tell us you sin as if condoned by your faith. No shame for disobeying god himself who you claim by your faith to be the only people that will set foot in his kingdom. You said you don’t believe in her God? If you were Christian you would know that Muslims and Christians worship the same God they just follow different prophets. Adam, Eve, Mary and even Jesus Christ himself are all written into the Quran. (Quran 5:75),(5:110),(19:29-30),.. Both believe their religion should run the governments, collect Gods penance, and punish your flesh for straying from their interpretation of his law. That is if they really had things their way. Oh, a match made in heaven no doubt. Dam son, I am a Satanist and know more than you do about the religion that you think you belong to. Thanks dude. He he he he. Its people all over the world like you that open the gates wide. You think you can just become a Muslim? You’re not even a Christian fool. hel_l son, even my Lord condemns you,” Cursed are the feeble.”

Hi there guys, is anybody can help me out with my problem.

I have a Thai-Muslim girlfriend for 5 years now, she is very good lady,she say that she religious person, don't drink or smoke pray occasionally do Ramadan but in the same time go night clubs, try to cheat man for money, dress unappropriated (very sexy), She want to marry me and convert me to Islam, I'm Cristian by the way, not really good one too. I've told her that for her parents I'm ready to say that I become a Muslim, do everything "by the book" but she wants me to believe in her God with all my heart; HOW YOU CAN MAKE SOMEBODY BELIEVE IN SOMETHING HE DON'T BELIEVE IN. Especially after I saw Zeitgeist movie, and joined their movement.

Dont know if you are trolling or not.

But you say she is a very good lady, but she also go to night clubs, try to cheat man for money?

Im confused.

But I guess that is the pont with trolling?

:)

By the way, correct me if im wrong here guys, but I think that if a female muslim wants to marry a non-muslim, they must make sure that the husband actually converts.

Not the case if a male muslim marry a non-muslim female.

I experienced a case many years ago in Singapore, where the parents stopped our relationship from developing.

She was a muslim.

She was told by her parents that I had to convert if we were to go forward with the relationship.

I colleague of mine did this in Turkey.

The cutting, studying, etc.

The biggest problem he got, according to himself, was actually the Ramadan.

He cracked after 5 days.

Her parents were understanding, as it was his first try.

At least he tried they said.

But he had to cut and convert.

:D Rubbish indeed, Op sounds like someone trying to get us to say something bad about Muslims. But you guys know me... How can i resist :D

Call the moderators! :)

I think you two are perfect for each other. But do you actually believe that your woman tells you to go have fun with other woman but is not lifting her mini skirt in the clubs she is running around in while your not there? Oh, cursed are the feeble. Some advice, if you love her, want to have healthy productive lives together and the two of you must pretend to have some religious faith to keep your demons from driving you to insanity. Then you should both convert to Buddhism. At least you won't be living your lives as hypocrites and blaspheming god on a daily basis. The Buddhists could also help both of you with your disillusionments that religion is about rules stealing your personal liberty rather than finding a path through life to God. Neither of you have a clue to the religions that you blindly follow without any understanding of them at all. Is life more erotic for you guys if you run around disobeying daddy? She follows a religion that would have her publicly executed for every description of her you gave to us. And why would you call yourself a Christian little brother? Your not or you would at least know a little something about the religion. Such as, you're living in sin having premarital sex and are without repent. Thus, you cannot belong to any Christian church according to them and are not welcome in the house of God. You've cursed yourself and don't even realize it. By claiming to be a Christian you claim to know God but in the same breath tell us you sin as if condoned by your faith. No shame for disobeying god himself who you claim by your faith to be the only people that will set foot in his kingdom. You said you don't believe in her God? If you were Christian you would know that Muslims and Christians worship the same God they just follow different prophets. Adam, Eve, Mary and even Jesus Christ himself are all written into the Quran. (Quran 5:75),(5:110),(19:29-30),.. Both believe their religion should run the governments, collect Gods penance, and punish your flesh for straying from their interpretation of his law. That is if they really had things their way. Oh, a match made in heaven no doubt. Dam son, I am a Satanist and know more than you do about the religion that you think you belong to. Thanks dude. He he he he. Its people all over the world like you that open the gates wide. You think you can just become a Muslim? You're not even a Christian fool. hel_l son, even my Lord condemns you," Cursed are the feeble."

Man, thanks for your words I'm sure I will propose her this compromise, but one thing I've say that I'm Cristian by birth but in my heart I'm not a believer, never was, but she is another case she claim that she study Islam religion, she confess she do bad, thats why she wants to change to become "good" .

Sometimes(quite often),in forums it Seems to only (always) (eee with exceptions)get in a comment with no knowledge what so ever behind.( is it like a killing time)? precious time! Bully others? By the way In Christianity and Islam they both have the same God (Abrahams,Ibrahims God .( Allah) dear "friend" have many names.wass the problem, do it.Whatever doing,B Good :)

Hi there guys, is anybody can help me out with my problem.

I have a Thai-Muslim girlfriend for 5 years now, she is very good lady,she say that she religious person, don't drink or smoke pray occasionally do Ramadan but in the same time go night clubs, try to cheat man for money, dress unappropriated (very sexy), She want to marry me and convert me to Islam, I'm Cristian by the way, not really good one too. I've told her that for her parents I'm ready to say that I become a Muslim, do everything "by the book" but she wants me to believe in her God with all my heart; HOW YOU CAN MAKE SOMEBODY BELIEVE IN SOMETHING HE DON'T BELIEVE IN. Especially after I saw Zeitgeist movie, and joined their movement.

Dont know if you are trolling or not.

But you say she is a very good lady, but she also go to night clubs, try to cheat man for money?

Im confused.

But I guess that is the pont with trolling?

:)

By the way, correct me if im wrong here guys, but I think that if a female muslim wants to marry a non-muslim, they must make sure that the husband actually converts.

Not the case if a male muslim marry a non-muslim female.

I experienced a case many years ago in Singapore, where the parents stopped our relationship from developing.

She was a muslim.

She was told by her parents that I had to convert if we were to go forward with the relationship.

I colleague of mine did this in Turkey.

The cutting, studying, etc.

The biggest problem he got, according to himself, was actually the Ramadan.

He cracked after 5 days.

Her parents were understanding, as it was his first try.

At least he tried they said.

But he had to cut and convert.

Thanks, but I didn't really get what you mean by trolling? due to my "poor" English, please explain.

Oscar, pretend you're a "believer" and just carry on as you are. She doesn't seem like a "proper" muslim and won't know any different. Religion is such bullsh1t how can you possibly take it serious in this day and age?!

Don't forget that you run the risk of Sharia law applying to you when you visit muslim countries. You can't even have a beer in Malaysia

Based on article from chiefofficers.net

A religious court in Malaysia has sentenced a visiting Singaporean Muslim model to a a fine and corporal punishment for drinking a glass of beer in a nightclub.

The penalty, six lashes plus MYR5,000 fine was regarded as "fair" by the Judge who said that the cane is provided for in the law and therefore it is open to the Court to included it in the sentence. He added: The rotan is aimed at making the accused repent and serves as a lesson to Muslims.

The offence was committed by 32 year old Kartika Sari Dewi Shukarno. If she does not pay the fine, she will face three months in jail.

Don't forget that you run the risk of Sharia law applying to you when you visit muslim countries. You can't even have a beer in Malaysia

A religious court in Malaysia has sentenced a visiting Singaporean Muslim model to a a fine and corporal punishment for drinking a glass of beer in a nightclub.

The penalty, six lashes plus MYR5,000 fine was regarded as "fair" by the Judge who said that the cane is provided for in the law and therefore it is open to the Court to included it in the sentence. He added: The rotan is aimed at making the accused repent and serves as a lesson to Muslims.

The offence was committed by 32 year old Kartika Sari Dewi Shukarno. If she does not pay the fine, she will face three months in jail.

And the irony of it all is Malaysia has such good beer. I thank god I am an Atheist.

I hear you can do the same thing in Patpong in the fetish bars with no need of a trail.

Troll OP trying to start The Crusades II IMHO. :)

Quite an obsession with circumcision it seems. Just so some silliness isn't accepted as fact;

There is no obligation for a convert to Islam to be circumcised. It is not even mentioned in the Qu'ran. Plenty of those radical Pakistanis that run around blowing themselves up are not even circumcised.

I have always found it odd that Christians have such an antipathy to the procedure, particularly since their savour was of the klip as we say in Thailand. In order to win over the Greek and Pagans to Christianity the Church emphasized that there was no need for the procedure. However, one shouldn't wag a finger at muslims on the activity, since their marketers also recognized that there would be a few nervous nellies amongst the heathens when they came up with Islam as a counterbalance against the new faith of Christianity that had united the jews and gentiles into a cohesive force. I dunno. If it was good enough for Jesus and the key apostles and the prophet Abraham then all these angry Christians and Muslims need to make a beeline to the local clinic and try out the new painless procedures. Honest, I promise with a dab of anaesthetic and the new slip and slice, you won't feel a thing after a few days, as long as you promise not to fornicate until the wound heals. :D

This is a wind up that i think even muslims would find offensive, sounds like a crock,.... :)

Absolutely!!

This is pure RUBBISH,if this guy is not a troll,i will eat the leftover skin from my fresh circumcision,and give it to my lady friend on the side,which BTW,i am allowed,because i live far away from my lover... :D

Egads. You can't eat that little itty bitty bit of skin. It is recycled and used for skin grafts. many metric yards of wound dressing is grown from those snippets. There are alot of people walking around today that recovered from serious burns due to the recycling of that skin, so no nibbling please.

Quite an obsession with circumcision it seems. Just so some silliness isn't accepted as fact;

There is no obligation for a convert to Islam to be circumcised. It is not even mentioned in the Qu'ran. Plenty of those radical Pakistanis that run around blowing themselves up are not even circumcised.

I have always found it odd that Christians have such an antipathy to the procedure, particularly since their savour was of the klip as we say in Thailand. In order to win over the Greek and Pagans to Christianity the Church emphasized that there was no need for the procedure. However, one shouldn't wag a finger at muslims on the activity, since their marketers also recognized that there would be a few nervous nellies amongst the heathens when they came up with Islam as a counterbalance against the new faith of Christianity that had united the jews and gentiles into a cohesive force. I dunno. If it was good enough for Jesus and the key apostles and the prophet Abraham then all these angry Christians and Muslims need to make a beeline to the local clinic and try out the new painless procedures. Honest, I promise with a dab of anaesthetic and the new slip and slice, you won't feel a thing after a few days, as long as you promise not to fornicate until the wound heals. :D

Absolutely!!

Egads. You can't eat that little itty bitty bit of skin. It is recycled and used for skin grafts. many metric yards of wound dressing is grown from those snippets. There are alot of people walking around today that recovered from serious burns due to the recycling of that skin, so no nibbling please.

And to think,it looked sooo delicious.... :D