Jeep Wagoneer

ok im a woman so i need help!

i have an old Jeep Wagoneer,on Monday the steering went very sloppy and i couldnt turn corners.

obviously i took it to the local garage[im in the South NST] and was told i need a TOYOTA RN 25??

he was no more help than that,said he didnt have one....

any ideas where i can buy one from in Thailand,cheap as possible :)

thanks

i have an old Jeep Wagoneer,on Monday the steering went very sloppy and i couldnt turn corners.

obviously i took it to the local garage[im in the South NST] and was told i need a TOYOTA RN 25??

thanks

Seems to be a ball joint, i Googeled it

http://www.autoparts.co.th/custom_page.asp...&menu_id=12

http://www.google.co.th/search?hl=en&q...mp;aq=f&oq=

Tommy

Edited by 63Tommy1

thanks

A Jeep Wagoneer in Thailand. Never seen one. How old is it? 4,0 straight six or V8? Do you want to sell it?

Your local garage in Nakorn Si Tamarat? probably want to replace the steering parts with Toyota, because Jeep spareparts are expensive and hard to get

thanks

A Jeep Wagoneer in Thailand. Never seen one. How old is it? 4,0 straight six or V8? Do you want to sell it?

Your local garage in Nakorn Si Tamarat? probably want to replace the steering parts with Toyota, because Jeep spareparts are expensive and hard to get

Wagoneer are from the 70ties, never saw a real one overhere (only clones). Some old Cherokee and Wagoner Bodies are around, but mosthly they changed all the parts from Toyota (except the body). Maybe you have steering parts from Toyota allready. In this case i would check in BKK, Phatum Wan. Maybe there is somethong arround. but i don't think it's cheap. If you want to sale it i'll maybe interested. PM me pictures, but only if it's NOT a Nissan Diesel inside.