Cooking Class

Titus

• 2 months later...

Just attended class at BAI PAI THAI COOKING SCHOOL (see link above) and it was very nice, professional and very well outfitted.

Small class, we each got to cook and the whole thing was choreographed effortlessly.

Dishes appeared and disappeared. Friendly staff and PLENTY to eat for lunch. A very nice way to spend the day.

:o

***edited colours and overlarge fonts. jai yen yen***

Edited by sabaijai

• 9 months later...

Found a really good cooking class on Samsen soi2 Mae Kai Dee. She runs a veggie cooking class which my girlfriend done for 1000B and you do 10 dishes throughout the day. Being a carnivore and knowing how to cook meat I asked them if they knew anywhere I could do a fish cooking course, Mae's sister said she would do it for 1300B for one person, this might come down for a group. We cooked 5 dishes, steamed sea bass with chilli, garlic and lime. Steamed red snapper with ginger and mushroom sauce. Catfish curry. 3 little fish in a different red curry sauce and the ubiquitous tom yum. Each was great and there was too much for us to eat so we fed the rest of the family as well. Would heartily recommend this as it is a small family run operation and has a nice personal touch

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...