Broadband In Los?

beleby

Hey guys,

I'm not even sure if BB is available here (Bangkok). If it is, can anyone suggest some guideline prices and any good providers?

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Greg, 'broadband' is generally (mistakenly imho;) referred to as adsl here and available almost anywhere in Bkk if you have a telephone line. Have a look at the various adsl and broadband topics in this section.

Failing that, go to almost any mall and you'll come across a True kiosk. My service has been good but i read others complaining from time to time. Sign the form, copy of passport and they pop around within three days - at least in my case. I think i pay approx 800 baht per month and setup was 2000 baht or so. This info may be a bit out of date as it was a while back.

go to almost any mall and you'll come across a True kiosk

:o

Read that again - it does not make sense if you don't know what True is. You will find true kiosks all over the world.

TRUE is the Telecom Asia company - 1 of 2 companies that provides phone lines, and adsl internet.

go to almost any mall and you'll come across a True kiosk

:D

Read that again - it does not make sense if you don't know what True is. You will find true kiosks all over the world.

TRUE is the Telecom Asia company - 1 of 2 companies that provides phone lines, and adsl internet.

:o True, didn't make sense the first time, thx. D :D