Nana hotel

Blackandwhite

Simon , one minute you a planning a family holiday , and next you are asking about guest policies in seedy hotels.

You must be a busy plucker!

:o

Back to your question.

Nana Hotel ( I stayed there about 6 weeks back)

Pretty run down , mainly used for p4p activities , 900-1200 per room , depending on the  season.

You can bring back as many " guests " as you want!

They have a pool on the 2nd floor.

Busy coffee shop and  discotheque in basement.

Rooms are done 70's style , probably the last time they were decorated , 24/7 room service , in house massage etc.

What was chonabot doing there? Why , I was doing research for questions like this....honest Guv!

:laugh:  :laugh:

boasts 167 per cent occupation

Actually, according to latest official figures released early this morning - the good Dr would be slightly incorrect.

According to my sources, Nana has 169% occupancy.  Hotel officials accredit the excess 69 to a "dinner for 2" package.   :laugh:

One minute you a planning a family holiday , and next you are asking about guest policies in seedy hotels.

You must be a busy plucker!

My wife goes out to her family in the village and I have a few days in BK relaxing and getting over the flight, and doing a bit of present shopping.  :o  do you know what I mean

My wife goes out to her family in the village and I have a few days in BK relaxing and getting over the flight, and doing a bit of present shopping.  :o  do you know what I mean

That present shopping takes it out of you Si , you should unwind with a nice soapy after ( Try Annies   :cool:  )

If you are looking for an easy female hook up, this is the place.  You don't even have to leave the hotel, roam the lobby and nod to someone, or wait and hit the Angel disco at night.  Not the classiest place, but if you want the easiest play, this is the place.  The most effort you will ever have to exert is walking across the street (Soi 4) to the good old Nana Plaza.  

But please know there is not an ounce of class involved here, so it is what it is.  Not dogging it, just saying it is good at being sleazy, nothing wrong with that I guess.