Childrens Dentist

CMguy

I am looking for a great childrens dentist in Chiang Mai. My soon to be 2 year old daughter will need to began visits to the dentist soon and I want her first experiences to be pleasant.

My first dentist was a cruel sadistic wretch with the hygiene of Dung beetle and breath that smelled like a dead dogs a$$. Probably contributing to my present unease in a Dental Clinic.

If anyone with children has had a pleasant experience with a dentist for their children please recommend a good one to me.

By the way my child does not have any dental problems at present I just want to begin professional checkups on her teeth. Thanks

I am looking for a great childrens dentist in Chiang Mai. My soon to be 2 year old daughter will need to began visits to the dentist soon and I want her first experiences to be pleasant.

My first dentist was a cruel sadistic wretch with the hygiene of Dung beetle and breath that smelled like a dead dogs a$$. Probably contributing to my present unease in a Dental Clinic.

If anyone with children has had a pleasant experience with a dentist for their children please recommend a good one to me.

By the way my child does not have any dental problems at present I just want to begin professional checkups on her teeth. Thanks

Coincidentally, I was just doing a forum search myself. Check out this thread (Post 14, particularly):

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...6238&hl=dentist

The child's dentist they recommend is at this link:

http://www.chiangmainews.com/dentaland/