Any Recomendations On A Qualified Car Mechanic South - Chaiyapruk Areas

johninbkk

can any person with knowledge or has used a reliable car mechanic in this area supply details. thanks

there is a german guy with a hel_l of a setup in nong prue, if you come from chaipruk go over siam country club road and he is on the next road, if you come on the new railway road , keep going till you see the blue water tower on your left, then turn right there, he is on the right about 1 km up that road

can any person with knowledge or has used a reliable car mechanic in this area supply details. thanks

Until I got a new car, I used S.O. Garage on Sukhumvit opposite the Floating Market and near Chaiyapruek. It is now a PROTON dealership but I think it still does general mechancial work. I found them very professional and helpful.

On Chaiyapruek2 about 50m up from Sukhumvit on the left, next door to Jo Jo resturaunt, they are good. Also "Dang" at Jomtien garage on soi Watboon is good.

Avoid SO garage if you can, sorry sattahip but they are useless and expensive!!

On Chaiyapruek2 about 50m up from Sukhumvit on the left, next door to Jo Jo resturaunt, they are good. Also "Dang" at Jomtien garage on soi Watboon is good.

Avoid SO garage if you can, sorry sattahip but they are useless and expensive!!

At least you are frank. beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

THANK YOU ALL RESPONDANCES. i HAVE USED OS IN ThE PAST, AND YES i AGREE, WELL OVERPRICED. Anyhow they only sell Protons now.

I will try the Chaipruk guy. Keep up the good recommendations,, nice to have experience and good advice....