Where To Go?

Tall Girl

I've been living outside of Bangkok for a few months now and head into the city on the weekends. Where can a female go where you can meet some other foreign people, males and females, and where we don't have to hang around watching the Thai girls flirt with the men (don't mean to sound bitter, but I'm tired of it).

Thanks for any help.

I've been living outside of Bangkok for a few months now and head into the city on the weekends.  Where can a female go where you can meet some other foreign people, males and females, and where we don't have to hang around watching the Thai girls flirt with the men (don't mean to sound bitter, but I'm tired of it).

Thanks for any help.

not many places I am afraid, try the Dubliner or some of the expat bars around sukumvit soi 33,. alternativly start a meet night I noticed a few ladies around here that seem to be craving some western female company check out some of the threads on ladies in thailand you might be able to get a gang together and talk about makeup, shopping and knitting for hours and hours :o

I don't know what the alcohol consumption rate is for expat caucasian women, but I'd make a sweeping statement and say that female alcoholism among caucasians is comparatively high.

G&T in the morning (pick-me-up)

White wine at lunch

A cold lager in the afternoon at the Emporium cafe

Early evening martini

Red wine at dinner

Tumbler of whisky before bed.

Tipplers ! Every one of 'em.

I don't know what the alcohol consumption rate is for expat caucasian women, but I'd make a sweeping statement and say that female alcoholism among caucasians is comparatively high.

White wine at lunch

Early evening martini

Red wine at dinner

You sound like you've been drank "under the table" by a female :o

• 1 month later...
I've been living outside of Bangkok for a few months now and head into the city on the weekends.  Where can a female go where you can meet some other foreign people, males and females, and where we don't have to hang around watching the Thai girls flirt with the men (don't mean to sound bitter, but I'm tired of it).

Thanks for any help.

Whereabouts in Thailand are you? If you'd like to meet up on weekends, you can pm me. I am new on this forum but am glad to meet some girls cause as you said, we girls don't like having to hand around watching the thai girls flirt with the men.

Thanks for any help.

Whereabouts in Thailand are you? If you'd like to meet up on weekends, you can pm me. I am new on this forum but am glad to meet some girls cause as you said, we girls don't like having to hand around watching the thai girls flirt with the men.

come on girls, stop saying we don't like it. You really sound frustrated and that's not good if you want men change their mind towards us. :D

I am happy seeing Thai girls flirting with men because the ones I watch are my friends and I am just happy for them... :D:o

Ladies, I know of a place that's fairly quite and pretty unknow. It plays nice jazz music, and the atmosphere is very relaxing. The owner might come off as loud, but she's a real nice lady.

It's a nice place to go with your friends and it's very comfortable if there are a group of you that just want to hang out. If you arrive around 10 or 11 on a friday or saturday evening, most the men would have moved on to the bars looking for girls so you'll pretty much have the place to yourself. It's very quiet during the week so It's generally a nice place too. I go there for cocktails and to chill and just get away from the city.

I'm not trying to advertise it, because I want to keep it a secret too. But you ladies seem like you really need a place to get away from men hassling you or watching it happen so I'll only PM the first 5 people that ask me for the name of the place. I'm sincere in trying to help, so please don't abuse this and make it a loud and unbarable place by telling everyone. It's the only place I can go to get away in the city, as the whole bar scene isn't my style.

:o

can anyone suggest a good place to go as a solo female? not to pick anyone up, just to get away from the crowd i normally hang with. a place with a friendly bar/bartender, easy to meet people, good music, and cheap drinks would be nice, on the western side of bangkok.

Thanks for any help.

Hi ladies, I will be visiting bangkok with another female friend to celebrate her birthday in bkk and is wondering if we can organise a ladies' nite out.

Will be here from 12th to 16th.Usually i will visit bangkok every 3 mths for vacation & will be looking fwd to meet new expats friends there....

Thanks! :o:D

can anyone suggest a good place to go as a solo female? not to pick anyone up, just to get away from the crowd i normally hang with.  a place with a friendly bar/bartender, easy to meet people, good music, and cheap drinks would be nice, on the western side of bangkok.

Always can recommend the Bulls head on the last friday of the month - disco night is always a good time for BKK's male and female teachers to let their hair down. Great for the young expat scene.

As well, Barbican on a Tuesday night is good value.

Dunno about the other side of the river though.

White wine at lunch

Early evening martini

Red wine at dinner

You sound like you've been drank "under the table" by a female :o

I have been drunk under the table with a few women

I was wondering if anyone could offer the same kind of advice about nice places, bars / cafe's / meeting places in Samui, and where everyone likes to go in the evening, as sometimes it seems like there are no other expats around here!

how many people on this forum actually live in Samui anyway?

Its all booze, booze booze.

Don't people ever think that socializing is about anything other than anaesthetizing their forebrains with ethyl alcohol.

good point - although it is relevent to both genders...

wehere to go? hmmm... why would even a person ask such question? depends on you , what you wanna do. seems like people nowdays can't even think for themselves? have no any personal interests.

there are so many places to go to and to do according to one's inclanations?

people cross the oceans, and only what they can think about is booze or shag... pitifull. why take so much troubles if such things can be found next door in their neighbourhoods back home? never stoped to amaze me...

Depends what your interests are, if you want to meet up have a cup of coffee, and chat, pm me  :D I'm want to meet some other western girls too.

Thanks for any help.

Can I pm you for a date too ? :o

Do you mean the farang girls do not flirt with men? :o

There are many places in Bangkok that are as friendly for Thai girls as they are for farang girls.

If you want to see/meet ONLY farang girls, I think you should go to the British Club or similar... :D