Cabinet To Set Up Agency To Hunt Wanted Crims

george

2 things ..... I bet all Taksin haters here didn't directly heard it on TV when there are comments/interviews (in Thai only) from Abhisit or his personal spoke persons. Of course, forget about making judgments in Thai politics if you can't understand Thai language. Actually, especially true in Thailand, if you do not know the language and making firms judgments .... and start taking strong advocating roles in Thai politics, you just might be a hypocritic.

5 5 5 5 5

นี่คือความเห็นแท้ๆ จากคนไทยเกี่ยวกับความคิดอ่านทางปัญหาการเมืองไทยของฝรั่งในบอร์ดนี้นะครับ ..... Vaguely Translates > This is how the Thai people truely observes on how the farangs are with the Thai politics in this board.

Edited by emancipationthailand

The timing of the establishment of this agency is a little suspicious, especially given all the different locations and sightings of the former PM and the gov'ts inability to accomplish it's stated goal of returning him.

:)

<nip>

I understand the worldwide "Twitter" discussion forumn has now been shut down in Thailand.

Since when Twitter has been shut down? It is not true what you write!!!

You are free to test it with this 'account' T-Account

You may be correct, and I probably was wrong Webfact. I dont use twitter but my in-house source does, and it was reported to me. It is probably good this doesn't happen. It would put Thailand in a very bad light if they did that. But as you know, it doesn't take much for that to happen.

2 things ..... I bet all Taksin haters here didn't directly heard it on TV when there are comments/interviews (in Thai only) from Abhisit or his personal spoke persons. Of course, forget about making judgments in Thai politics if you can't understand Thai language. Actually, especially true in Thailand, if you do not know the language and making firms judgments .... and start taking strong advocating roles in Thai politics, you just might be a hypocritic.

5 5 5 5 5

นี่คือความเห็นแท้ๆ จากคนไทยเกี่ยวกับความคิดอ่านทางปัญหาการเมืองไทยของฝรั่งในบอร์ดนี้นะครับ ..... Vaguely Translates > This is how the Thai people truely observes on how the farangs are with the Thai politics in this board.

Fortunately Farangs are of no consequence when it comes to Thai Politics, but it doesn't mean the "political Junkies" amongst them dont enjoy commiserating about it. I am also very interested in Ukrainian Politics, but it doesn't affect me.

I think your primary point is that Thaksin haters, who are the most vociforous on this board, speak from a limited knowledge base, even though they dont know it. But it is fun pontificating nevertheless, and I don't begrudge them that. They know that they are on the outside, looking in, as it is for any ex-pat in any country. No problem with that, and shouldn't curtail their interest in the politics of the country where they are guests, and commenting on it.

The timing of the establishment of this agency is a little suspicious, especially given all the different locations and sightings of the former PM and the gov'ts inability to accomplish it's stated goal of returning him.

:)

<nip>

I understand the worldwide "Twitter" discussion forumn has now been shut down in Thailand.

Since when Twitter has been shut down? It is not true what you write!!!

You are free to test it with this 'account' T-Account

Twitter was hacked yesterday, distributed denial of service attack I believe

and crashed the whole Twitter system.

On CNN International this morning, I heard a very brief report that Twitter had been hit with a denial of service problem.

To immediately assume that it was a Thailand sourced block shows how jittery the opposition is. The amount of Thai opposition websites, radio stations, etc. that have been blocked is very high. I dont have the figures at my finger tips.

So when there is a stutter in a website like Twitter, conclusions are immediately drawn. In other international jurisdictions, the first response would be just as what seems to have happened......a denial of service problem not associated with domestic circumstances. But in Thailand.......................

5 5 5 5 5

Fortunately Farangs are of no consequence when it comes to Thai Politics, but it doesn't mean the "political Junkies" amongst them dont enjoy commiserating about it. I am also very interested in Ukrainian Politics, but it doesn't affect me.

I think your primary point is that Thaksin haters, who are the most vociforous on this board, speak from a limited knowledge base, even though they dont know it. But it is fun pontificating nevertheless, and I don't begrudge them that. They know that they are on the outside, looking in, as it is for any ex-pat in any country. No problem with that, and shouldn't curtail their interest in the politics of the country where they are guests, and commenting on it.

By your logic, I would hope you include yourself in this "limited knowledge base, even though they don't know it". There are several terms for these types of people, but no need to remind the learned.

Of course your argument implies:

Farangs can't get info from other well spoken bi-lingual Thais,

and that some other Thais never disagree with ~YOU.

Hard to believe is, Thai's disagreeing with your reddened mind-set?

Hmmm.... Being on Samui, a major political base city for the Democrat Party in Thailand, i can't blame you for falling for the Democrat's camp. (5 5 5 5 5 Nowsaday, a lot of Yellow shirts are fighting with the back-stabbing Democrat's camp)

Respect that ~ LOL

Edited by emancipationthailand

Thank you, thank you, thank you - a quick drive-by swipe at Mr. Thaksin in this discussion about a new law enforcement agency. A linkage that is not made by accident. Plus the obligatory "fugitive" word again.

According to the pro-democracy Red Shirts, using the second coup, the judicial one, as a means of framing Mr. Thaksin as a criminal, only serves to alienate the millions who know the difference. But they will have the last laugh....if they ever dare to have an election.

If fugitive is the wrong word for a convicted criminal who skipped bail, please enlighten me and other readers on the correct term to use ?

Thank you for the opportunity and interest Artisi.........

A l.

B - However, if you believe as the pro-democracy Red Shirts do, that in the case of Mr. Thaksin, Somchai and Samak, their ouster was the refugitiv two coups, a military one and a judicial one. That being the case, the terminology is in error. Perhaps political vici and Sldak, thee appster ate.

Simple as that. Not Rocket science.

You are A, along with all those media reports who brand him a 'fugitive' at every opportunity, as they have been instructed to do. ,

All the pro-democracy Red Shirts are B.

Anything else I can help you to understand?

Your remaining problem, is that there are more of B's in the country than A's.

Elections will take care of that little problem. You see, that is what democracy is all about. Governance by the majority, which is lacking at the moment.

Many times it is explained in detail that this government has a democratic majority in the parliament.Its also explained in detail and with given examples that there are dozens of democratic western countries whi have such kind of democratic majority in the their parliament.

But still you like to denies this; I canonly conclude that this ill will and desinformation.

have a nice day

henry

Few people deem as political a trial held in the open and verdicts shared with all.

Daw Aung Su Kyi's trial is a political trial

and Thaksin is no Daw Aung Su Kyi, by any imaginable measure.

Of course if the person on trial is a politician he can think it is political,

and tell all and sundry 'it is political', but only the telling and attempts

to MAKE it political make it political. The function of the court is to try crimes.

This was done and the people saw the facts on display.

Some choose to disbelieve their puyai is fallible

The red shirts have no need of fineseing the point, they want all or nothing,

because there is no grey area in this desire they have to bring the lord back to power.

Or they are back to the country side and the debts left over from Thaksin's last reign. S

o lets invent phrases like 'Judicial Coup', which implies that the judiciaries head was cut off ,

not the other way round. Lest ignore public facts that don't support our position.

Let's drag the highest office to where it can be seen as pressured to act

for ONE puyai's benefit, by streetet rabble...

Oh, but there was a judicial coup....

a hauty sounding name fonot g getting your own way Kuhn T.

The only one who actually makes Thaksin seem like a demois THAKAKSIN.

Only he is causing trouble in people's spirits from afar; Thaksin IS division persofied.

Like a Phee krasu dragging it's trailslin ththe dark,

and looking for thresholds to cross and souls to eat.

He becomes the demon he says others only SEE him as.

No one of clean living and good heart

would try to tear the country apart like this.

All the olive branches were extended,

all the face saving was offered,

but he is having none of it.

ALL OR NOTHING AT ALL> the Thaksin way.

I can't help , but every time the name of Thaksin pops up the names of Marcos, Chez, Sououharto, Mugabe comes in mind;

BTW its Phee e Krahang(male) instead of Phee krasu emala).

Few people deem as political a trial held in the open and verdicts shared with all.

to MAKE it political make it political. The function of the court is to try crimes.

because there is no grey area in this desire they have to bring the lord back to power.

Or they are back to the country side and the debts left over from Thaksin's last reign. S

o lets invent phrases like 'Judicial Coup', which implies that the judiciaries head was cut off ,

not the other way round. Lest ignore public facts that don't support our position.

Only he is causing trouble in people's spirits from afar; Thaksin IS division persofied.

I can't help , but every time the name of Thaksin pops up the names of Marcos, Chez, Sououharto, Mugabe comes in mind;

I am with you....

Marcos! Marcos! Marcos! ----------------> Suharto AND El presidente for life Mr. Hugo Chavez (when it comes to stay in power)

Edited by webfact

There was some misspeling therefore

I can't help it, but every time the name of Thaksin pops up, the names of Marcos, Chavez, Suharto, Mugabe comes in mind

BTW its Phee Krahang(male) instead of Phee Krasu(female)

Edited by henryalleman