Help Me Find The Nokia Service Center

rmicheald

I was told there was a Nokia service center on thr East side of Suhkamvit North of Pattaya Nua. For the life of me, I can't find it. Can someone help pinpoint the location? I have driven by at least 4 times on my motorcycle (slowly) and can't find a sign or anything.

Thanks.

I was told there was a Nokia service center on thr East side of Suhkamvit North of Pattaya Nua. For the life of me, I can't find it. Can someone help pinpoint the location? I have driven by at least 4 times on my motorcycle (slowly) and can't find a sign or anything.

Thanks.

its actually south of Pattaya Nua on the east side, just before Pattaya Klang intersection

after soi siam country club, its next door to Numchai, the electronics superstore

i hope that helps

Is it a real Nokia service center or just a store with a pretty large Nokia sign?

It is a proper Nokia shop, infact its called Nokia Care, just yesterday i picked up my 2 week old N97 that had been in for a new screen and slide lock button.

The hours are 9.00am to 7.00pm monday to saturday.

According to the Nokia TH website, there's one location listed.

Nokia Shop

Cholburi - Pattaya

78/54, Pattaya Sai 2

Phone: (038) 361257

That's the address for Central Festival and that is a Nokia sales outlet because I have purchased there. Nice to know that they have a service center now. Hopefully it is just that. For example, there's badged and signed 'authorized Apple resellers' that really have bugerall to do with Apple. Thailand is good at that stuff.

It is between Siam CC Road and Soi Nern Plub Wan.

If you reach Nern Plub Wan, you have gone too far on Sukhumvit.

Can imagine that the OP didn't spot it in this location. You need really all your eyes, hands and feet to stay away from all the traffic that's driving like crazy there.

Thanks.

post-17093-1249791966_thumb.jpg

Hey, thanks to all that replied. I was finally able to find it. They don't have the big sign outside, but knowing it was next to the electronics superstore helped immensly. Went Saturday and will pick up the phone Monday.

Thanks again.

According to the Nokia TH website, there's one location listed.

Nokia Shop

Cholburi - Pattaya

78/54, Pattaya Sai 2

Phone: (038) 361257

That's the address for Central Festival and that is a Nokia sales outlet because I have purchased there. Nice to know that they have a service center now. Hopefully it is just that. For example, there's badged and signed 'authorized Apple resellers' that really have bugerall to do with Apple. Thailand is good at that stuff.

The nokia service center on sukhumvith is there for at least 5 years already.