Internet Girl And The Cam

sammysung

shortish, litlle overweight, avg looking girl says she need 50,000 to be guys girlfriend.

isnt this a little on the high side. :):D

Seems like 50,000 is pretty popular at the moment.

Maybe it's the girl on the other thread.

If that was her introduction, she is taking the short cut...

But it would be even more efficient, if she would say, that in the end you and her will be divorced and so, to avoid all the hassles and quarrels, you shall pay the house and monthly salaries and sick pig's doctor and ... right now...and leave.

shortish, litlle overweight, avg looking girl says she need 50,000 to be guys girlfriend.

isnt this a little on the high side. :):D

Seems like 50,000 is pretty popular at the moment.

Maybe it's the girl on the other thread.

And other forums........ nah, can't all be the same girl, can it.

isnt this a little on the high side?

Yes. 11 years ago I heard 20k฿ a month as the price of a good wife; just recently we've heard of a hint being made that 30k฿ a month would be appropriate. I think those prices include rent. These are opening bids - I can't comment on the market price.

Could the OP add a little detail to this story? Like who, what and where ie the circumstances of such an offer. She is asking 50,000 to be GF - before they have actually met?? Surely she doesn't think any man is that stupid. I have had one ask 10,000 before I met her. My answer was that I would give the same as her Thai BF - nothing.