Raro Needs A Haircut

raro

as the topic title says, I am on the look for a decent haircutter. In the past years my wife did that but now she is reluctant to do so...the haircutter I used to go to before is no longer there and I am very picky when it comes to haircuts. In a nutshell, I prefer a dentist appointment over haircutting.

so here we go:

Preferred location: darkside

Must have is HOT water for the shampoo. I HATE cold water.

Should be fast, cannot stand sitting around staring at me in the mirror, especially without glasses.

Should know what she is doing. Emphasis on she. Not that I am homophobe, but I don't like others wizzling through my hair to start with and if it has to happen, I prefer this job to be done by ladies.

over to you... :)

I had a very good barber when I lived in Pattaya. I found him on Siam Country Club, then he moved to soi kounoi, but with all of what you are asking for, I think you need to go to one of these hi so salons in one of the Bangkok Malls, and I'm not so sure they would know how to cut your hair.

Barry

Did Mrs Raro break the pudding bowl? :D

Why does it have to be close to home? You travel enough to go to almost any place recommended, with your new status as a super mod you have gotten all fussy over you coiffure. :) Next you will be asking for a laundry that does not mix the colours and whites.

The best I've ever come across in my life is a young lady who works at L'Oreal Salon in Central Center (Festival) next to the Baskins & Robins icecream shop. Her name is "Sa". Fast, efficient and very fussy...and nice hands too. She doesn't speak much English.

I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I'm so confident I'll refund the price of your haircut if you're not happy.

The best I've ever come across in my life is a young lady who works at L'Oreal Salon in Central Center (Festival) next to the Baskins & Robins icecream shop. Her name is "Sa". Fast, efficient and very fussy...and nice hands too. She doesn't speak much English.

I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I'm so confident I'll refund the price of your haircut if you're not happy.

Is that the one on the top floor close to stairs leading up to the cinema? There were two next to each other. The one that I used to go to is the one that's no longer there.

Is that the one on the top floor close to stairs leading up to the cinema? There were two next to each other. The one that I used to go to is the one that's no longer there.

Yes, that's the one.

as the topic title says, I am on the look for a decent haircutter. In the past years my wife did that but now she is reluctant to do so...the haircutter I used to go to before is no longer there and I am very picky when it comes to haircuts. In a nutshell, I prefer a dentist appointment over haircutting.

so here we go:

Preferred location: darkside

Must have is HOT water for the shampoo. I HATE cold water.

Should be fast, cannot stand sitting around staring at me in the mirror, especially without glasses.

Should know what she is doing. Emphasis on she. Not that I am homophobe, but I don't like others wizzling through my hair to start with and if it has to happen, I prefer this job to be done by ladies.

over to you... B)

I have never used the guy but watched from my table at white night restaurant.genius by name of 'Tim Hair' opposite..

Soi 17 I think.

Yes, that's the one.

Been there yesterday, it is the l'Oreal shop that's closed, "A Cut Above" next to it is up and running and actually the shop I used to go to. Or did I confuse something?

Anyways, they met almost all my criteria but one frickin' hour for the cut is half an hour too long. As I said, I hate sitting motionless in a barber shop and having someone going snip-snip-snip....

Price was ok @ 250 Baht.

I go to a lady named Dang on pattaya klang. Her shop has a green sign that says ben beauty salon or something to that effect. She also cuts my husband and son's hair. She's very good and very reasonably priced.

Can you tell me whereabouts on Pattaya Klang.

Thankyou. :)

Anyways, they met almost all my criteria but one frickin' hour for the cut is half an hour too long. As I said, I hate sitting motionless in a barber shop and having someone going snip-snip-snip....

Price was ok @ 250 Baht.

If you ever come to visit, we will have to take you to the hairdresser my husband uses. She is good and fast. 15 minutes for haircut and my husband is out. She doesn't do the usual shave, ear picking, nose hair trimming etc etc. Just a haircut. 100 baht.

:)

Price was ok @ 250 Baht.

If you ever come to visit, we will have to take you to the hairdresser my husband uses. She is good and fast. 15 minutes for haircut and my husband is out. She doesn't do the usual shave, ear picking, nose hair trimming etc etc. Just a haircut. 100 baht.

:D

that sounds good! Send her over! :)

Yes, that's the one.

Been there yesterday, it is the l'Oreal shop that's closed, "A Cut Above" next to it is up and running and actually the shop I used to go to. Or did I confuse something?

Price was ok @ 250 Baht.

Raro,

If you are willing to take reccomendations from a mostly bald guy....

I had a haircut day before yesterday (way overdue) at Hair Well at Central Plaza, uses L'Oreal products, currently 10% discount on 250 baht wash, head massage, cut, and dry. I was very happy with Zita, however,

try Kuhn You. You might not care how your hair turns out or how long it takes.

kdf

Yes, that's the one.

Price was ok @ 250 Baht.

You got it confused.

I said "next to Baskin and Robbins icecream shop".

There's only one L'Oreal and it is still open.

My recommendation wasn't for a shop, but for "Sa" who works in L'Oreal. She will definitely not take even 30 minutes to cut your hair.

Raro,

If you are willing to take reccomendations from a mostly bald guy....

I had a haircut day before yesterday (way overdue) at Hair Well at Central Plaza, uses L'Oreal products, currently 10% discount on 250 baht wash, head massage, cut, and dry. I was very happy with Zita, however,

try Kuhn You. You might not care how your hair turns out or how long it takes.

kdf

no we're talking... :)

You got it confused.

I said "next to Baskin and Robbins icecream shop".

There's only one L'Oreal and it is still open.

My recommendation wasn't for a shop, but for "Sa" who works in L'Oreal. She will definitely not take even 30 minutes to cut your hair.

okokok.....mea culpa....I'll try again once the hair has grown enough.

I go to a lady named Dang on pattaya klang. Her shop has a green sign that says ben beauty salon or something to that effect. She also cuts my husband and son's hair. She's very good and very reasonably priced.

Its about midway, the right side if you are going towards beach road. Green side has the word BEN in large letters.

Its about midway, the right side if you are going towards beach road. Green side has the word BEN in large letters.

Thanks very much.