Authentic Nike Air Pegasus Shoes?

Lobin

Is there an authentic Nike shoe store in Chiang Mai, I am trying to get hold of some Nike Air Pegasus running shoes, used to use these years ago and were a very good running shoe. Other Nike "running" shoes are really a load of cobblers and just seem to serve an aesthetic purpose and I just end up in pain.

Or any authentic Nike store contact details within Thailand would be appreciated.

Also any decent heel supports available in Chiang Mai, I have seen some but again, i.e. Super Sports, dont seem very good quality.

Ta muchly

There was a Nike store in airport plaza but it was short lived and closed down last year, now there are only sports stores selling Nike apparel and their ranges vary considerably.

To the best of my knowledge Air Pegasus were discontinued a long time ago but have fairly recently been re-released. I'm not sure if any of the stores in CM stock the reissues but my bet would be that Super Sports in Central would have them before Sports World, if either was to bother. Just guessing there though.

New Balance do some very good running shoes that put function way above form, so why not consider a pair of those? They can be found pretty easily.

Asics are of course the serious runner's choice but I'm not sure you'll find them in CM.

Good luck.

Yep, there are Asics in the sports store of Robinsons, 3rd floor Airpot Plaza, on the left of the trainers (sneakers) section. Also a load of Nikes in there. The last pair of running shoes I had were a 2k pair Reeboks. Forget which model. I'm also pretty anal when it comes to the right shoe for comfort but these were really good... super-light and lasted 3 or 4 years before the souls dropped off, with a fair amount of running and cycling. Still going now actually after I Liquid Nails'd them back on :)

Yep, there are Asics in the sports store of Robinsons, 3rd floor Airpot Plaza, on the left of the trainers (sneakers) section. Also a load of Nikes in there. The last pair of running shoes I had were a 2k pair Reeboks. Forget which model. I'm also pretty anal when it comes to the right shoe for comfort but these were really good... super-light and lasted 3 or 4 years before the souls dropped off, with a fair amount of running and cycling. Still going now actually after I Liquid Nails'd them back on :D

If you use Liquid Nails to fix your trainers what do you use when one of your false nails comes off? :)  

As regards to Heel supports, I bought mine from Dr Suthee who has a clinic opposite Wat Chet Yod. They were 800 baht but they were well worth it. They are guaranteed for life, I've used them 3 times a week for about 4 years and they are still as good as new. I've never noticed the sore/stiff ankles I suffered after playing tennis on the hard courts since I started to use them. Dr Suthee is the premier orthopedic surgeon in Chiang Mai, he also plays tennis and he reccomended them after my foot surgery.

Edited by KevinHunt