Is This Holiday Package Thb3500 Worth It?

tommy882

Hi,

I'll need your opinion here. My fren has some Bangkok package ON OFFER, and i was wandering whether it is a bargain or not..

3 Days 2 Night Stay at 5 Star Grand Sukhumvit Hotel + 2 way transfer Transfer ( 2 to go ) = THB3500 per person

Extension Night = THB1250 per night per person

Only Hotel = THB2600 per night

The hotel is located at PRIME Area of SUKHUMVIT and is rated 5 STAR.. My fren told me the Normal price is around THB5000 per person.. And he only hv 30 Nights left Valid 1 year ( blackout date apply )

Would like to hear your advise

Thx

Hi,

I'll need your opinion here. My fren has some Bangkok package ON OFFER, and i was wandering whether it is a bargain or not..

3 Days 2 Night Stay at 5 Star Grand Sukhumvit Hotel + 2 way transfer Transfer ( 2 to go ) = THB3500 per person

The hotel is located at PRIME Area of SUKHUMVIT and is rated 5 STAR.. My fren told me the Normal price is around THB5000 per person.. And he only hv 30 Nights left Valid 1 year ( blackout date apply )

Thx

I just checked one of the lower priced travel agencies I usually use "AGODA" and their per night room rate for Grand Sukhumvit Hotel is 2250 baht. I'd say your geting a good deal take it

Hi,

Thx

The Hotel is 5 star and in a good location next to Robinsons department store and not far from Nana area.

If it's 3,500 baht for two nights per person , that is a very good rate as that works out at 1,750 baht per night incl transfers.

That's a good deal.

cheers :)

Only a good deal if he is traveling alone perhaps. A lot of hotel prices in Asia are just quoted per room per night - i.e. same price regardless of whether there is 1 or 2 people (or more in some cases). Other factors are the class (ie size/location/floor/view) of the room, whether breakfast or other extras included, standard or late checkout, etc, etc.

Easy enough to check rates (and read reviews) on Agoda, asiarooms.com, or any of the other thousand sites that will come up if you Google a hotel's name

= THB3500 per person

For two people that would make 7000 for two nights, meaning 3500 a night which is not the greatest rate for this hotel. And that's exactly what it's selling for (per ROOM not per PERSON) on wotif.com (well, 3531 to be exact). So you'd save the cost of the transfer, worth a total of 700 baht if you took a taxi (350 each way).

Hi,

Thx

That's per person, but is it a minimum of 2 people sharing?

Hi,

Thx

That's per person, but is it a minimum of 2 people sharing?

Yes, it is 2 person sharing .. 2 Nights stay

Approx THB2600 per night + Transfer Cost

Including American Breakfast and 2 way Transfer ..

Really appreciates your opinion..

Edited by tommy882