Afghan Judo Coach Loses To Bangkok Ladyboy

george

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am mildly surprised that nobody has commented on how much dosh this Afghan had on his person and the 'must have' trinkets that he had acquired. Quite a collection for somebody from an improverished country. Is the message 'Stop growing poppies you loonies, be a Judo coach.'

My thanks to whoever posted the stricture 'let him without sin cast the first stone'. Not much chance of being the first while there are Arabs/Muslims about.

He should have stayed in the tried and true Grace Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 3 where guests of the guests are vetted for the safety of our Muslim brothers. Their sheep pen is second to none and have a sharia bowling alley and halal disco. Safety first!

No doubt plenty, in a brain that normally never touches the stuff.

But when sober he STILL should have locked up everything BEFORE going out.

At which point do you figure he was sober when he and his friends were making their evening plans? :)

If you are confused by ladyboys, so be it. However, alot of us are not and have trained ourselves to spot the differences. (Here's a hint - ladyboys have a penis and it can become noticeable if you are arousaliscious.)

If you think they all have a penis you still have a few things to learn, unless you put the 100% post op transsexual into a different category altogether. Do you?

Just look at the legs man... I can pick out every ladyboy.

Really? look At your avatar legs wide open can you tell if its a lady cat or man cat ? the beer swilling is normal this time of night so ignore it. well??

Just look at the legs man... I can pick out every ladyboy.

In my opinion, the biggest givaway is the hips-to-waist ratio, because it is typically quite different between men and women, and it is hard to fake. This only works for thin people, of course, but then in most cases I assume ladyboys are trying to imitate a petite female figure...aggghhh why am I letting myself get roped into this subject?!?! :)

I'm not scared of ladyboys, but one time I walked in at some information desk at a shopping centre in krung thep to ask something, saw ( what i thought ) a beautiful lady, but then came the voice like a bear....

I never runned so fast in my life.

I don't think she was going to eat you...

Presently parked in a hotel on Sukhumvit. A phalanx of the extra tall katoey variety

creates a mini-gauntlet to get in the door. Some look like total trainwrecks,

some pull off cute amazons. No hassles just some what indiscrete proposistions.

Life goes on, and so do I. You need to be fairly thoughtless to get taken bigtime.

I do feel sorry for the coach for sure... but.

Edited by animatic

• 4 weeks later...