Cheating Thai Girl

ttechguy

ok, ok, now I feel bad. I know who she is and I put her up to it.

I will send your "friend" back his money, just tell me where to send it to.

I will need;

Full name;

D.O.B

Bank

Bank account #.

to be sure, you should also supply, id #, passport # and social security #.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is an very interesting story of my friend...

He met this Girl in Thailovelinks, that girl said she work as Makeup artist (that's very suspicious) and now she is in Chaing Mai for an event for a month. This guy is based in Bangkok, so they talked on the phone to her everyday for long time and they both are in deep love (sounds funny), he even transferred 40,000 THB as the girl said that her father is in hospital and need money. As the girl is from Bangkok and he got education from Bangkok university and he thought that girl is decent (not an poor farmer Isaan girl).

So the time has come (after 1 month) that the girl has to come Bangkok, 3 days before her coming to Bkk she changed the story saying that her Boss is sending to Japan for 2 weeks, the guy felt very suspicious and said its impossible to go Japan as you need Visa.. and next day she said her boss changed her plan to go Singapore and next to Japan. The guy is very suspicious. So she went to Singapore, and the guy tracked her email address IP and he knew that the girl is in Bangkok. So the next 2 days after her Singapore arrival (which is in still in Bkk) she used to communicate with that guy by messenger only so she said.. that she met an accident and her boss died in Singapore.. this guy got Mad and said.. you are in Bangkok.. don't cheat me.. and the girl disappeared...

The guy can't loose that girl, because she owed 40,000 baht, so he keep chasing her by email and finally that girl admitted that she is in Bangkok and she really met accident so that why she is lying... so the reunion occurred (giving a second chance). And the girl promised that she gonna meet him when condition get better and will never lie again. The guy trusted her and same story.. talked every day on phone.. in deep love.

The girl said that she will meet him next week on particular date after her bandage was removed. And that day has come, she even called him before 1 hour of meeting and said she is excited to see him. So he went to that place and the girl switched off her mobile and didn't came to meet him.... she deleted her email box, as all emails are bouncing back.

There is no way to contact her, but the only way is, he had the bank account details. Which the bank can't give her personal info...

They both had a very sensitive relation on phone every day and talking about life and love and planning of being together and this guy is very serious...

how can that girl dump him like this?

any ideas how to reach her and get back his money?

The good News everyone is that whilst there are people like this on the Planet, the rest of us will be just fine... :)

ok, ok, now I feel bad. I know who she is and I put her up to it.

I will send your "friend" back his money, just tell me where to send it to.

I will need;

Full name;

D.O.B

Bank

Bank account #.

to be sure, you should also supply, id #, passport # and social security #.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if you got a PM with full details.. :)

OP are you sure its your friend and not you? You seem to be very very very concerned about this in a more than casual manner. It reads like you are more worried about a broken heart and less worrieed about the 40,000. Time to think with the big head and not the little head.

:D lets say, each lesson have his price. Of course it is a nice amount, but consider many Thai girls are special .... :D seldom seen similar in Asia. So be happy with this lesson, other lose house, Pick-up or some even at the end his life. There are written many books about Thai woman (unfortunately only in German) and can be found in www.der-farang.com !!! Each Farang before come to Thailand should read few to beware what happen to you.

But ..... if you are very selective and don't look for a lady in bar or club, there are also very good Thai ladies, but not easy to find and access ...... they think all Farang are same .... :)

OP are you sure its your friend and not you? You seem to be very very very concerned about this in a more than casual manner. It reads like you are more worried about a broken heart and less worrieed about the 40,000. Time to think with the big head and not the little head.

I work for tracking people in online scams (to embassy), so this drawn the interest and its more complicated to track the girl. I am not concerned about my friend love....I am more concerned about 40K

She done good, played strong.

This is a kind of Darwinian justice, money being taken away from imbeciles, by people with a hint of brain.

The only thing dumber than losing the money would be to chase after it. You'd get laughed off the street and/or a bit of a kicking. She hasn't committed a criminal offence -- she simply asked a nimrod for some money and was duly obliged.

This is a good lesson, for Thai girls at least -- keep working at it, ladies, there's bound to be another drooling moron of a farang out there somewhere. :)

So you're kind of like a PI helping some hapless moron. Good on you mate. Are you doing this for free or for a fee?

I can't believe this too, and when he told to me, I said you might be Joking. He is not type of lavish guy or insane guy. I believed it because I saw the transactions..

Anyway.. I am not going to let her go away...

Edited by toybits

So you're kind of like a PI helping some hapless moron. Good on you mate. Are you doing this for free or for a fee?
I can't believe this too, and when he told to me, I said you might be Joking. He is not type of lavish guy or insane guy. I believed it because I saw the transactions..

I am charging him another 40K :)

He is my best buddy in Bangkok, I am just doing a favor....

any ideas how to reach her and get back his money?

There are going to be 2 words going through every reader's head as they read this story and that he's gonna hear a lot...

Please may I be the first to say them loud and say them proud...

"Farang Kwai"

O'This word it very bad for meaning but The FARANG HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT HOW YOU WILL BECAREFUL ABOUT THE BEATIFUL LADY IN THAILAND.I m don t understand about why Farang belive the Lady very fast. Some Farang know the Thai Lady just 2week or 3week and want to married or ready .Event throw didn t know each other. Just she talk english baba and funny the Farang falling in love already.But Farang culture different Thai culture about before you married you have to be boyfriend and grilfriend if good relationship you to be married. it take time longtime to learn each other. In Thailand we doesn t have grilfreind and boyfriend if you have sex it mean you husband and wife. That why when you have sex with Thai lady you have to responsibility take care her and pay the Sin Sod for the Thai culture.

The Most Farang guy like younger ThaiLady.This idea not right too.Thai Culture we can t except about alot of different eage. The social in Thai we think about eage if the lady married the guy the age over 15 years .we will have the gossipe."Hey look at her"she hole hand with her uncle"I think this the reason why when younger lady married with Sugar Dady.she don t want to live in Thailand.she have to move to Farang country and also when Sugar Dady control her .when she feel not happy she will find another younger Farang.

And also if you want to meet good lady why the FARANG GO TO SUKIMVIT ROAD OR PATTAYA. THE MOST GOOD THAI LADY DON T WANT TO GO OUT IN THE NIGHT TIME. JUST BAR GIRL LIKE TO GO FOR FIND FARANG. THAT WHY YOU USE THIS WORD !!!! FARANG KWAI !!!!! If your girlfreind have alot of boyfriend your girlfriend will give (Saom khao) for you guy too.

Bar girl to encourage for the Farang kwai.

Hi, there! Since I can only guess what 'Farang kwai' means, tell your friend from me:

a) never give/lend money to strangers, unless it is a gift

:) never think with genitals, use your head

c) internet is a virtual world, not a place for real love, sex or money

d) even real people can turn nusty for 40,000Bt

e) how old is your friend? how old is the girl? did he really think? can he?

f) if/ when duped, no use wingeing, especially publicly

And finally, what makes you think this is an interesting story?

You give out full details of a cheating girl? How many guys in this town is cheating on their girls? You gonna give out their names also?

:D:D:D:D:D

Good one!!!!!!!

Thailand may be the LOS but in life it is also Survival of the fittest!

Unfortunate as this is I could use 40k baht myself about now. :):D

LIVE AND LEARN the cash and the girl are gone. The end of another saga.

I work for tracking people in online scams (to embassy), so this drawn the interest and its more complicated to track the girl. I am not concerned about my friend love....I am more concerned about 40K

Did she hold a gun to your friends head, or did she ask for 40,000 and he gave it to her?

There's NO WAY to get the 40,000 baht unless she signed some sort of promissory note and you get a debt collector on the case after the case has gone to court.  Kiss that 40K bye bye and move on................

Sometimes i think these topics are a wind up because i cannot believe somebody would give away 40,000 baht to a stranger.

The mind bogles

You really do have a close interest in this "friend", perhaps your "friend " would like to send me some money pleeze misser

my sister very sick, I think she lesbian, and have to go clinic in amerika, but love you long time

SUCKER

Or of course the little poem I wrote for the poor farangs who come to Patong and.............

The poor, the ugly, the lame and the insane in Patong can all get laid,

It’s not about what or who you are, but how much you paid.

The farangs go home and send monthly cash,

So their new-found girlfriends will not mix with the trash.

But the girls still work at their favourite bar,

Enticing new farangs who come from afar.

With offers of sex and the night full of fun,

While her other farangs think that they are the one.

What the farang doesn’t know or understand,

And the Thai girl will never show her hand,

Is that she needs to earn as much cash as she can,

And she can never get enough from only one man.

So the cycle goes on and farangs come and go,

Each with a broken heart because they just didn’t know,

That the girls at the bars are for temporary rent,

Not for the long-term, nor heaven sent.

Did your friend ever actually meet this person, because if not there me some more bad news. Never met a makeup artist in Thailand that wasn't gay/khatoey.

She is pure girl and dam_n beautiful. And he used to talk every day for hours

My question is, how many guys is she cheating...

Her Nick name is : Beau

guys.. watch out this details

If she is really really really beautiful I have another 40,000 THB for her, I give it after she sleeps with me (no really I'll give it ... I promise)

I rekon if you cry your broken heart out to her and say you forgive her and that you love her forever and you just found another 40,000 thb for her sick Buffalo she will come back online for more. These guys cant help themselves.

Hey how old is she? what province is she from?

You don't have to be Thai girl to pull this one.  I don't know how many times I had young service man crying to me about being ripped off and lied to.  On guy even signed his car over to this chick so she could re reg. for him when the ship was out.   Never saw his $25,000 car, the girl or her boy friend maybe husband again.   Sad.  At least in Thailand getting screwed is still cheaper.

Dear Dak ling, Beau so sorry. Beau lub you mak mak.

jing jing but my fat, ugly farang bf mai dee. ( i use his internet now) He jelus mak mak and mai dee. make Beau make dk ling send money.

I no want but farang make me.

Beau lub you not he. Beau give tilac back but no tell him.

Beau send back but no how.

Bank say need.

Name,

DoB (arai?)

Bank

Bank Account#

ID #

Passport #

Social Security # (arai)

Beau mai cao jai, so pls reao reao before ugly fat BF kap baan.

Lub you dakling.

Funny to watch everyone being sucked in to taking the OP seriously - quite clearly a wind up. Just like the subject of the piece being sucked in. I particularly like how the OP changed his story too. Congratulations OP - you have taught them all a valuable lesson.

:)

solution is simple, obviously she uses internet dating websites to find people like ur friend. so have another friend (with some more common sense) sign up to Thai love links, or some of the other common ones, search for her (ur friend should still have her profile details from before), add her, pretend to be her next victim, except this time actually make sure u meet her first, also make sure before confronting her u get all her info like her parents address, etc. so when u confront her u can try using that as leverage to try and get ur money back. Done.

However, i very much doubt ur friend will ever see a single satang of the 40k.

But if he does track her down, it will make for a good story, so please keep us posted :)