Cheating Thai Girl

ttechguy

I rekon if you cry your broken heart out to her and say you forgive her and that you love her forever and you just found another 40,000 thb for her sick Buffalo she will come back online for more. These guys cant help themselves.

Hey how old is she? what province is she from?

she is 22 years old (will be 23 on this August 26), she is from Bangkok, she stay with parents in Ekkamai.. not from isaan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

solution is simple, obviously she uses internet dating websites to find people like ur friend. so have another friend (with some more common sense) sign up to Thai love links, or some of the other common ones, search for her (ur friend should still have her profile details from before), add her, pretend to be her next victim, except this time actually make sure u meet her first, also make sure before confronting her u get all her info like her parents address, etc. so when u confront her u can try using that as leverage to try and get ur money back. Done.

However, i very much doubt ur friend will ever see a single satang of the 40k.

But if he does track her down, it will make for a good story, so please keep us posted :)

She switched off the thailovelink profile, my friend wrote to thailovelink support to give more info on her user id 786147, still waiting for their reply

Whats her MSN/tagged/hi5/facebook etc?

I did asked my friend to give any info, he said that she don't have hi5 or facebook profile.

Her msn email is bouncing back "atc_b" its for the hotmail....

no luck in tracking....

The only way is to know someone in SCB and can get the Contact info from bank account... anyone there?

Edited by MySiam

Did your friend ever actually meet this person, because if not there me some more bad news. Never met a makeup artist in Thailand that wasn't gay/khatoey.

She is pure girl and dam_n beautiful. And he used to talk every day for hours

My question is, how many guys is she cheating...

Her Nick name is : Beau

guys.. watch out this details

What a plonker. :)

Anyway it has given me a good laugh.

solution is simple, obviously she uses internet dating websites to find people like ur friend. so have another friend (with some more common sense) sign up to Thai love links, or some of the other common ones, search for her (ur friend should still have her profile details from before), add her, pretend to be her next victim, except this time actually make sure u meet her first, also make sure before confronting her u get all her info like her parents address, etc. so when u confront her u can try using that as leverage to try and get ur money back. Done.

However, i very much doubt ur friend will ever see a single satang of the 40k.

But if he does track her down, it will make for a good story, so please keep us posted :)

I already framed this story...

She will say.. "on my way to meet you, I met a terrible accident again" so I can't go to see you, my mobile was broken in the accident and my email account is hacked.. I really miss u... labh.. labh....

Did your friend ever actually meet this person, because if not there me some more bad news. Never met a makeup artist in Thailand that wasn't gay/khatoey.

She is pure girl and dam_n beautiful. And he used to talk every day for hours

My question is, how many guys is she cheating...

Her Nick name is : Beau

guys.. watch out this details

I know this girl.Tell your friend that if he send me 40.000 baht I will in return send her address to him.

Don't tell anybody because due to the sensitivity of this case I'm not allowed to give you this information.

why you want 40.000 baht just help him for free or you must be a friend to thai girl make more money lol

O'This word it very bad for meaning but The FARANG HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT HOW YOU WILL BECAREFUL ABOUT THE BEATIFUL LADY IN THAILAND.I m don t understand about why Farang belive the Lady very fast.

It's the guys that get off the plane with that "Somebody please marry me" sign on that get roped in. In many cases they are just lonely and trusting, a bad mix in Thailand. :)

Whats her MSN/tagged/hi5/facebook etc?

I did asked my friend to give any info, he said that she don't have hi5 or facebook profile.

Her msn email is bouncing back "atc_b" its for the hotmail....

no luck in tracking....

The only way is to know someone in SCB and can get the Contact info from bank account... anyone there?

Go to hotmail.com and click on the "forgot my password" link. Fill in her email address and follow the steps. Hotmail will ask you two questions, 1. place of living and 2. something like mothers first name, birth date or first pets name.

If you answer both questions correctly then you can reset the password and login to her email account. You will probably find lots and lots of personal info in there which will help you to track her down.

Option 2. Go to the bank branch where she has an account and simply ask who holds the accountnumber.

I've been scammed once by an e-commerce store in my homecountry and that's the way i traced the account holders name. Thailand does not have a bank secrecy law so far i know, it shouldn't be too hard to get the right information.

Go to hotmail.com and click on the "forgot my password" link. Fill in her email address and follow the steps. Hotmail will ask you two questions, 1. place of living and 2. something like mothers first name, birth date or first pets name.

If you answer both questions correctly then you can reset the password and login to her email account. You will probably find lots and lots of personal info in there which will help you to track her down.

Option 2. Go to the bank branch where she has an account and simply ask who holds the accountnumber.

I've been scammed once by an e-commerce store in my homecountry and that's the way i traced the account holders name. Thailand does not have a bank secrecy law so far i know, it shouldn't be too hard to get the right information.

I tried to hack account, but she used alternative email for forget password (not any details of birth place or secret question)

do you think that Bank can give her ID card number if I give them Bank account number and name?

if I can get her ID card number, I can trace it easily.

I tried to hack account, but she used alternative email for forget password (not any details of birth place or secret question)

do you think that Bank can give her ID card number if I give them Bank account number and name?

I would have thought you'll have to file a report with the police and then it will be down to them to get the ID card #, unless u know anyone who works at the bank..

The fact is tho, that the only crime which has been commited is that of stupidity... :)

My guess is your "friend" is actually you..

I would have thought you'll have to file a report with the police and then it will be down to them to get the ID card #, unless u know anyone who works at the bank..

The fact is tho, that the only crime which has been commited is that of stupidity... :)

My friend actually gave up, I am the one trying to help . I will appreciate if I can get some kind of help or suggestion to do justice.

Yes, he is stupid.... insane... moron....

how many people are out there who didn't came out with a situation like this and let it go?... and these types of girls goes on cheating.

if I try the ways to bring her down, it will help others in the further...

My friend actually gave up, I am the one trying to help . I will appreciate if I can get some kind of help or suggestion to do justice.

Yes, he is stupid.... insane... moron....

how many people are out there who didn't came out with a situation like this and let it go?... and these types of girls goes on cheating.

if I try the ways to bring her down, it will help others in the further...

I doubt any others would have been so stupid to send her 40k in the first place. And the fact that your "friend" lived in Bangkok, the same city as the person he's sent this 40k to without so much as meeting her just makes it seem even more stupid.

Isn't this post a breach of forum rules?

Edited by ClaytonSeymour

"how many people are out there who didn't came out with a situation like this and let it go?... and these types of girls goes on cheating.

if I try the ways to bring her down, it will help others in the further..."

Yes, warrior of justice! :)

BY the way i am single guy living in Thailand I still cant find my soul mate, If you are interested I am very rich (hence why i moved to Thailand and bought a condo at 1/14 of property values back home). I am sick and need someone who is tender to hold and wisper I love you. I long for someone to take care of and desire a sense of family and belonging. Thailand seems such a nice place now that all my relatives have passed away there is no one to keep me company on the Manor.

Does anyone know of expert terminal cancer treatment in Ekamai?

"how many people are out there who didn't came out with a situation like this and let it go?... and these types of girls goes on cheating.

if I try the ways to bring her down, it will help others in the further..."

Yes, warrior of justice! :)

BY the way i am single guy living in Thailand I still cant find my soul mate, If you are interested I am very rich (hence why i moved to Thailand and bought a condo at 1/14 of property values back home). I am sick and need someone who is tender to hold and wisper I love you. I long for someone to take care of and desire a sense of family and belonging. Thailand seems such a nice place now that all my relatives have passed away there is no one to keep me company on the Manor.

Does anyone know of expert terminal cancer treatment in Ekamai?

there plenty more fish in the sea mate ,or plenty more rockets in the sky,,,dont worry,,,if u have money then move on and get someone who will come along eventually