Pay Ubc In Sansai Area?

lukeskywalker

I dont' have an actual paper bill since i just moved into a new place. So I have to go into a UBC office where they can pull up my account and I can pay on it. There has to be one around.

Coming from Airport Plaza towards the moat for about 100 m on left is big retail store with motor bikes and bicycles outside. I think its called NIYUM PANID

Inside is a UBC/ True desk where you should be able to get some help.

You can do like I do and set it up where your monthly payment is made from your Visa or Mastercard . They will give you 10 or 15% (I forget) discount off your monthly bill and you will never have to run out in the rain or the heat to make your payment.

There is no True Office that I am aware of in Sansai.

Edited by elektrified

I dont' have an actual paper bill since i just moved into a new place. So I have to go into a UBC office where they can pull up my account and I can pay on it. There has to be one around.

Coming from Airport Plaza towards the moat for about 100 m on left is big retail store with motor bikes and bicycles outside. I think its called NIYUM PANID

Inside is a UBC/ True desk where you should be able to get some help.

Sorry I got the spelling horrible wrong as I drove past this morning but the location is right. call me Mr Paranoia but I am reluctant to give any company my credit card number in case they keep dipping in after I fall off the perch or decide to cancel which with True is always on the cards

Where is there a UBC office in the Sansai area where I can pay my bill?

Thanks,

I pay at any bank and pay 6 months at a time. Now, if I don't get a bill showing I no longer have a credit balance when the end of the 6 months is coming........hmmmm

You can do like I do and set it up where your monthly payment is made from your Visa or Mastercard . They will give you 10 or 15% (I forget) discount off your monthly bill and you will never have to run out in the rain or the heat to make your payment.

I went to pay my bill at the UBC store at Siam TV. The cashier said they cannot charge your credit card everymonth. You must go into their to pay.

You can pay for 6 months in advance and get a 4% (yes 4%) discount, or pay for 1 year in advance and get 1 month free. But nothing about using a credit card and getting a 10 or 15% discount. I don't know how you got that deal, sounds pretty good and I was going to do it but the cashier said cannot. Have to personally go every month and pay bill in person. She said there is no other way.

Go figure. And another person posted on here that they pay at their UBC bill at a bank! So I don't know what the true story is.

But, for the Americans, it looks like UBC will be showing a lot of the football games when the season starts. They have already started with the preseason games! (That's why I went and go my UBC turned back on). Live game at 7 a.m. in the morning!

I went to pay my bill at the UBC store at Siam TV. The cashier said they cannot charge your credit card everymonth. You must go into their to pay.

You can pay for 6 months in advance and get a 4% (yes 4%) discount, or pay for 1 year in advance and get 1 month free. But nothing about using a credit card and getting a 10 or 15% discount. I don't know how you got that deal, sounds pretty good and I was going to do it but the cashier said cannot. Have to personally go every month and pay bill in person. She said there is no other way.

Go figure. And another person posted on here that they pay at their UBC bill at a bank! So I don't know what the true story is.

But, for the Americans, it looks like UBC will be showing a lot of the football games when the season starts. They have already started with the preseason games! (That's why I went and go my UBC turned back on). Live game at 7 a.m. in the morning!

Well that's interesting and as things go, typically inconsistent in Thailand. Coincidentally I opened my True account at Siam TV. One time I was late in making the trip into town to pay my bill and I called them to say I would be late. On the phone the guy told me that I could set it up to have my monthly bill paid automatically by debiting my credit card and receive a discount as well. All he asked me was for the credit card number, no expiration date or security code - nothing. My U.S. Visa card gets debited appx. $45.35 on the 25th of each month. I get a receipt in the post a couple of days thereafter.

I'll check into the bank paying thing, easier than driving to UBC. (A whole 5 kilometers!!)

Anyway, on a side note, (for American football lovers) since I've lived in Thailand, (4 years), they have shown the American football games on either ESPN or True Sports. Now, this season, they are only being shown on something called ASN (All Sports Network?) and of course it is only available with the Platinum package!!! :) There goes another 500 baht a month because they changed it. (Luke, you should just be happy that you get to watch American football over here in Thailand.)

There I go, talking to myself again, or maybe that was Obi-wan.

Interesting thing I discovered. This new channel (ASN) is not provided in the Gold pack so I thought I would have to upgrade to the Platinum package right? Well, it turns out, this channel is offered in the Silver package! A step below Gold! How crazy is that?

So I can either go high (Platinum) or go low (Silver) to get this channel.

I think they used a dart board when deciding what channels to include with what package.

The same goes for the MGM channels and TCM channels.

Where is there a UBC office in the Sansai area where I can pay my bill?

Thanks,

I pay at any bank and pay 6 months at a time. Now, if I don't get a bill showing I no longer have a credit balance when the end of the 6 months is coming........hmmmm

What is UBC's account number that you pay into? Also, do you not then have to tell UBC that you transfered money into their account, and do you get any benefit from paying 6 months at a time?