Decent Place With Decent Wifi

raro

my unofficial "Bangkok Office" used to be Larry's Dive at Suk Soi 22. Quiet, friendly staff, good food and free WiFi - until a couple of weeks ago. Since, it is extremely slow or standing still altogether. I know the Managers personally and they are aware of the problem but apparently it is not put on high priority with their agenda. Tuesday I had it with the place, left my name card and Larry's Management can give me a call once the problem is resolved, I am happy to come back.

In the meantime: Can anyone direct me to an alternative place with similar good coffee, open for breakfast and lunch AND a working internet connection? Somewhere downtown with parking.

thanks a lot.

my unofficial "Bangkok Office" used to be Larry's Dive at Suk Soi 22. Quiet, friendly staff, good food and free WiFi - until a couple of weeks ago. Since, it is extremely slow or standing still altogether. I know the Managers personally and they are aware of the problem but apparently it is not put on high priority with their agenda. Tuesday I had it with the place, left my name card and Larry's Management can give me a call once the problem is resolved, I am happy to come back.

In the meantime: Can anyone direct me to an alternative place with similar good coffee, open for breakfast and lunch AND a working internet connection? Somewhere downtown with parking.

thanks a lot.

Landmark Hotel. Coffee Shop.

You may have to fight for a table though!

thanks a lot.

Here's a list of foreigner-friendly places with free wi-fi connections:

Here.

thanks a lot.

Here's a list of foreigner-friendly places with free wi-fi connections:

Here.

thanks a lot!

Not sure about parking, but can recommend Bradman's Suk soi 23, Jools Suk soi 4 and Big Mango Suk soi 4 for coffee and wifi. Tavern soi 4 too, but there you are borrowing wifi from the neighbouring places. The tables upstairs in Jools could be best if you are working and need to spread out.