Where To Get A Jar Opener?

TomBrown

Does anyone know of a shop that has for sale a jar lid opener with the rubber like strap that goes around the lid, similar to these;

KC1012.jpg

AA5037.jpg

I was going to post this a few days ago, but thought no point, it'll probably be at Friendship Super Market, but no.

Actually I've tried the following places with no luck; Friendship Super Market in South Pattaya, Tops under Tuk Com, Electric shop under Tuk Com, Top at Klang, Tesco Lotus, Big C, Carrefour, Best Super Market in North Pattaya.

It seemed like a product that several places would have in stock, but it appears not.

I looked for one of these a few years back with no success, so I ended up bringing one back with me from the UK.

At that time I didn't know about the big kitchenware place behind Big C in North Pattaya. You could have a look there, but keep in mind that there are quite a few different models that will do the trick, not only the rubber strap one that you show.

p31733z.jpg

Thanks for all the responses, some good and some good for a laugh :)

Seems Daffy's answer is the best option so far, so I'll have to visit the 7-11 some time soon. Cheers Daffy.

Its surprises me that something like this is so hard to find here, given the number of senior members Pattaya has.

cheers again.