Bell Travel Service

McGinty

Hi all

I'm thinking of using Bell Travel shortly to take me to the airport. Can anybody tell me if they drop you off where the taxis drop you off, or do they have a special drop off point. Don't want to have a long walk back to the airport.

Thanks.

Mc

Hi all

I'm thinking of using Bell Travel shortly to take me to the airport. Can anybody tell me if they drop you off where the taxis drop you off, or do they have a special drop off point. Don't want to have a long walk back to the airport.

Thanks.

Mc

They drop you off right outside departures, in the same area as a taxi would. No problems.

I used Bell a lot from the airport to Pattaya but as my Thai didn't stretch to soi so and so 200 metres from the lights next to the gold shop I'd never returned using Bell.

This last time I got off my ass and walked 100 metres to a big hotel and the mini bus was waiting in the yard. Dissapointed that the water and snack are no longer served but I'll be using them in future.

Edited by easyride

I used Bell a lot from the airport to Pattaya but as my Thai didn't stretch to soi so and so 200 metres from the lights next to the gold shop I'd never returned using Bell.

This last time I got off my ass and walked 100 metres to a big hotel and the mini bus was waiting in the yard. Dissapointed that the water and snack are no longer served but I'll be using them in future.

The OP was asking where Bell drop off at the airport.

If you are coming from the airport to Pattaya then you transfer at Pattaya North Road into a minibus which drops you outside your hotel.

It's simple.

Yes I use the Bell Bus always for the Airport... its great.

Better than getting an expensive Taxi anyday for me.

Drops off right at the entrance, always.

Are they still charging 150 baht?

Better to pay 200 bt than Taxi Prices.

The price has gone up since they first started probably due to word getting around and a lot more people using it, still good value for money though.

Yes, 200 baht is fine by me, but they now have competition from the new bus service in Jomtien which is only 124 baht to the airport.

Better to pay 200 bt than Taxi Prices.

The price has gone up since they first started probably due to word getting around and a lot more people using it, still good value for money though.

Yes, 200 baht is fine by me, but they now have competition from the new bus service in Jomtien which is only 124 baht to the airport.

That Jomtien service does not offer free pick-up or set-down at your Pattaya hotel or accommodation so it would suit only those people who live/stay in Jomtien.