Samui Last 3 Weeks Of March

On my previous visits to Samui (October/November) I have organised my flight to Samui on my arrival in BKK and my accommodation when i arrive in Samui with no problems. :o

Will I be ok to do the same this time? :D

Ive heard Samui is busier in March and even more so following the tsunami on the west coast.

I usually stay in Chaweng or Lamai in 3-500B bungalows.

Any help appreciated.

:D

On my previous visits to Samui (October/November) I have organised my flight to Samui on my arrival in BKK and my accommodation when i arrive in Samui with no problems.  :o

Will I be ok to do the same this time?  :D

Ive heard Samui is busier in March and even more so following the tsunami on the west coast.

I usually stay in Chaweng or Lamai in 3-500B bungalows.

Any help appreciated.

:D

It certainly will be busier then on your visits in october/ november which is by far the most quiet period of the year . Allthough , IMO you don't have to book everything in front for the holiday in march . I just got back from Samui a couple of days ago and it is still quite busy but not the rush anymore from january when everything was full . Things are more and more returning to normal on Samui, but i don't know how Phuket is doing . So , don't worry , there still be rooms around to stay in . I'd say , about a 70% capacity is the region where you'll be heading .