What Was That Thai Girl Thinking?

Thai4466

Interesting story here... I have been going to Thailand my whole life as I have an uncle there. I am now 21 and just recently made my 3 week trip there. Bangkok. My uncle insisted that I try a thai massage which I have never had before. He goes to a very straight edge place that does not have all the girls outside and everything.. one or two attractive ones but mostly fat girls and males. He is good friends with the owner and has been going for years. Anyway, I happened to get the cute girl and she never once tried anything on me. I went a few more times and she would giggle if somthing cracked hard or I made a noise. Second to last time it got a little more flirty and i would pull her hair and she would grab at my hands and stuff, stare into eyes etc. I knocked her over at one point which made everyone in the room laugh.. Fun girl. I touched her face during one stretch and she bite me. Anyway, we got a little closer on my last few days and she showed me some thai massage stuff. While staring into my eyes and very close. My uncle went the next day and said she was asking for me. I went back the next day and ended up going out with her and had a great time. Very close the whole time and she kept doing this smelling thing near my nose. I guess it is called sniff kissing? Ended up sleeping with her and she gave me a ring off her hand and her number. Said If I dont come back she´ll kill me. Started crying as I left. Not interested in persueing just more curious about what she had going on in her head. I am an attractive guy who has never had a problem meeting girls at home or internationally. Been traveling my whole life. Also has just broken up with my girl at home. Thoughts and of course trolling widely appreciated.

Interesting story here... I have been going to Thailand my whole life as I have an uncle there. I am now 21 and just recently made my 3 week trip there. Bangkok. My uncle insisted that I try a thai massage which I have never had before. He goes to a very straight edge place that does not have all the girls outside and everything.. one or two attractive ones but mostly fat girls and males. He is good friends with the owner and has been going for years. Anyway, I happened to get the cute girl and she never once tried anything on me. I went a few more times and she would giggle if somthing cracked hard or I made a noise. Second to last time it got a little more flirty and i would pull her hair and she would grab at my hands and stuff, stare into eyes etc. I knocked her over at one point which made everyone in the room laugh.. Fun girl. I touched her face during one stretch and she bite me. Anyway, we got a little closer on my last few days and she showed me some thai massage stuff. While staring into my eyes and very close. My uncle went the next day and said she was asking for me. I went back the next day and ended up going out with her and had a great time. Very close the whole time and she kept doing this smelling thing near my nose. I guess it is called sniff kissing? Ended up sleeping with her and she gave me a ring off her hand and her number. Said If I dont come back she´ll kill me. Started crying as I left. Not interested in persueing just more curious about what she had going on in her head. I am an attractive guy who has never had a problem meeting girls at home or internationally. Been traveling my whole life. Also has just broken up with my girl at home. Thoughts and of course trolling widely appreciated.

Your a young good looking farang which is probably a nice surprise to this girl considering all the old men she runs into. Not much else to be said other then the fact that you will be flamed to hel_l by all the 35+ crew.

i am 21 and travelled all my life.im an attractive guy who has never had trouble meeting girls at home.said if i didnt come back she would kill me.ended up sleeping with her and she gave me a ring off her finger.nice first post can see you being a star on this site.looking forward to your next pile of <deleted>,maybe you could spice the next post up a bit by iinvolving your uncle more he seems a bit more interesting than you. :):D

Hello, this is an illustration as to why women have emotional baggage. She was serious about killing you so maybe it would be best for you to look over your shoulder more as they tend to sneak like a ninja, and they have the help of their friends so you have a lot to look forward to. Cheers.

i am 21 and travelled all my life.im an attractive guy who has never had trouble meeting girls at home.said if i didnt come back she would kill me.ended up sleeping with her and she gave me a ring off her finger.nice first post can see you being a star on this site.looking forward to your next pile of <deleted>,maybe you could spice the next post up a bit by iinvolving your uncle more he seems a bit more interesting than you. :):D

Agree. The story should have an antagonist of some sort. Maybe if the uncle is also involved it would spice things up.

The ring off the finger- was it gold?

If you have no romantic feelings towards this girl, than just put this down to experience.

Being as the girl is working at a massage parlour she is probably no novice when it comes to turning a man on, they`re experts at it.

Your big problem here is, if you didn`t wear a condom during sex with this girl. If you were carried away by the moment and rode bare back, than you should be seriously considering having yourself HIV tested.

Edited by sassienie

what do you mean "what was that thai girl thinking?"

why did she start crying when you left? its not tough, she probably likes you and knows there is a good chance she wont see you again when you leave.

seng..

Women can cry at will. Especially if there might be a fiscal reward and the end of their tears.

It's an old trick.

and she kept doing this smelling thing near my nose. I guess it is called sniff kissing?

it's called hom

Started crying as I left. Not interested in persueing just more curious about what she had going on in her head.

she was playing you.

thai people don't show emotion easily and women don't cry for you after 1 date :)

not saying that she didn't like you tho'..

If you have no romantic feelings towards this girl, than just put this down to experience.

Being as the girl is working at a massage parlour she is probably no novice when it comes to turning a man on, they`re experts at it.

Your big problem here is, if you didn`t wear a condom during sex with this girl. If you were carried away by the moment and rode bare back, than you should be seriously considering having yourself HIV tested.

Are you a christian missionary?

Edited by new2bangkok

Does not matter. You can say, I am 21 and I ate Frosted Flakes for breakfast and that will make many people mad here.

Other things you do to infuriate the Thai Visa population is claim that you make a real salary, married someone with more than 3rd grade education, claim property ownership in multiple countries, say that you are not yet bald and workout regularly, etc.

I think it’s pretty uncommon to get a shag from a girl that works in strictly traditional massage place. Many people don’t even realize such place exists, but that doesn’t mean they don’t.

Sounds to me like the OP struck up a flirtation with a girl, carried it to the length he is used to, and now maybe, just maybe, he realizes that girl might have had real feelings for him and it was not just a shag to her.

TH

Other things you do to infuriate the Thai Visa population is claim that you make a real salary, married someone with more than 3rd grade education, claim property ownership in multiple countries, say that you are not yet bald and workout regularly, etc.

Don't most Thai Visa member fit that description? :)

she kept doing this smelling thing near my nose. I guess it is called sniff kissing?

If she sniffed you down around the arse area also then I would'nt call it sniff kissing.

Maybe he didn't shower and it bough tears to her eyes

Does not matter. You can say, I am 21 and I ate Frosted Flakes for breakfast and that will make many people mad here.

Hang on Don, I don't think that's fair.......except for working out, I fit that bill, but people here only get angry at me for my opinions.....don't they? :)

Don't touch head. Anyhow, like said, this happens in almost ANY massage place. But I don't want to strike everything in the negative, there are good girls in their seeking for honesty or a way out to the west.