Pattaya Houses / Condo / Appartment Room To Rent

driedshrimp

Can anyone recommend nice condos / apartments with good wifi connection in pattaya? looking for a room to rent for 1 month maybee 2, good wifi connection is necessary and looking to pay no more than 12,000 bht month..

any links to pictures / sites or recommedations will be greatly appreciated.

:)

Can anyone recommend nice condos / apartments with good wifi connection in pattaya? looking for a room to rent for 1 month maybee 2, good wifi connection is necessary and looking to pay no more than 12,000 bht month..

Yes, I have one in Jomtien. 12,000 baht a month. contact to Jack089-7482743

post-70680-1250852475_thumb.jpg

post-70680-1250852485_thumb.jpg

post-70680-1250852493_thumb.jpg

post-70680-1250852509_thumb.jpg

Hi There!

I can not add link. but you i know one good website., u can find it by google just use follow keywords:

pattaya thaiapartments There is plenty of apartments...

Their slogan "the best place to find your next accommodation"

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

I think, our condo (Cheshire Cat Pattaya) can satisfy you. Aircon, wi-fi (256k free for our guests), balcony, cable-TV, double size bed. Just finish the renovation.

You can find detailed info at our site. cheshirecatpattaya dot com (cannot put direct link here)

But the web site is in russian so to navigate you can highlight the links by mouse over (links are all in english and human optimised, like www dot cheshirecatpattaya dot com slash accommodation)

If you have any question about our rooms or property please feel free to contact me at any time, or you can call +66877484263

Hope my answer could be useless for you :D