Traditional Thai Massage

ozzieman05

This is a question asking for other opinions

2 Years ago while in Bangkok I had the chance to have a Traditional Thai Massage, the only difference was I had 2 girls working together at the same time

PLEAE NOTE: THIS IA ABOUT A PROPER DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE< AND NOTHING SEXUAL

My question is as any other members experienced this and their opinion

Better than 1 or to busy and you don't like

My second question is do you prefer oil with you massage or no oil at all

oil massage for me, Thai massage is too painfull as I am not as bendy as I used to be. also I would prefer just the one girl to do it as I think two would be too busy, they would chat also which means less concentration on the job at hand.

why is it I worry

65 people have read this site

1 answered

Does this mean only 1 in every 65 farlang are interested in True Traditional Thai ways

They other have a one set mind SEX

Please prove me wrong

I was hoping for more like 60 / 40

why is it I worry

1 answered

Does this mean only 1 in every 65 farlang are interested in True Traditional Thai ways

Please prove me wrong

Consider the time factor. Your above post's time is at 15:44, but at the moment it's 15:05. How can that be?

why is it I worry

1 answered

Please prove me wrong

Coo. True, traditional and Thai in the same sentence.

You don't happen to work for TAT, by any chance?

:)

There is a charity run massage parlour where I live , where all the ladies are blind. They are all proffessionally trained of course but the massage is so sensual you have to try to believe. Blind people use touch to see , if you know what I mean . Really good and I woudl recommend it if you see anywhere like this .

why is it I worry

1 answered

Please prove me wrong

What an assumption. As mentioned above, maybe your topic is just not interesting enough to many who read it. Personally I couldn't care less about massages be they sexual or otherwise.

There is one person on this thread so far who seems to have thought about sex and that is yourself, which makes me wonder why you started it in the first place.

You wouldn't be trolling now would you?

Had lots of offers....but never took them up on it...

1. As OnNut mentioned, there's the two ladies "chattiness" factor.

2. There's only so much than can be massaged in a non-sexual way at a time...

3. When I have a Thai massage, I like to concentrate and focus on the feeling of the massage....in that part of my body. If it was two people doing different things in different places, I think I'd feel distracted...

4. Typically, that kind of deal is double the price and presumably double tip. I'm not sure the added experience is worth it.

If I was going to spend that much, I'd just as soon have a single girl massage for twice as long, or do a Thai massage first followed by an oil massage, which is my preference when I want to treat myself....

Now...if you're talking happy endings instead, that's a different subject/question... :)

why is it I worry

1 answered

Please prove me wrong

Either you are some really wierd guy with a mind to assume everybody is here reading for articles about sex. Or your trolling on purpose. Can't people just read the forum without posting a reaction? Since you had asked specifically about 2 person massages heres an interesting thought? Maybe......possibly......there is a sliver of a chance that only 1 in 60 people have ever had a 2 person massage. I have stayed in Thailand the last 3 years and have never had one so why whould I answer your quesoing when i have no experience?

:) There are massages where 2 persons work on you simultaneously- one with thai herbal pack ( deep heat treatment) while the other does the traditional thai massage.

You get best of both worlds .......Just Love it.......!!!

2 Years ago while in Bangkok I had the chance to have a Traditional Thai Massage, the only difference was I had 2 girls working together at the same time

Thank you to those that answered my question

It seems many of you as one member wrote have never experience this type of massage

when I had it was 300 baht for the Thai Master and 100 baht for the 2nd girl

Both girls where acredited Thai massage girls but

1 was a Master and the other in trainning to be the same

I am sorry if any one took my idea that member are more interested if the subject is sex

But my Thai wife is constantly down on me

Why you waste your time

All about sex

No good farlang on here

Guess some other members have the same problem

Just tying to prove her wrong

Had two massage birds prior - didnt actually expect or ask for it. Both were sisters - though seems every thai lady has so many sisters hard to say if its by blood or not.

Proper thai massage - one was working the arms while the other the legs. Well until the pretzel parts. :) No oil - hate it - takes multiple showers to get rid of that greasy feeling.

Basically, any Thai massage shop around BKK would do that for you...upon request...

For themm... why not..... It's double the business and usually double the fee...

And business these days isn't quite the best.... So they're happy for any they can get.

I have had another girl come and work on me while I was being massaged. I liked it. Have never had a one or two hour job though. For me, it confused my mind in terms of where the pain was coming from. I only go to one store. I find the best massage and stick with it. No sex. There are stores for that too. I have found that if a massage includes extras, the massage isn't nearly as good as it is if it is just a massage. I think you get a different level of "worker" and professionalism. Just my opinion.

As far as oil or Thai......with oil, my mind wanders ... then it becomes a sex thing in my mind....then things happen. I tend to stick to Thai as it is easier to control myself and more therapeutic (allthough less relaxing). I exercise a lot. If I get a massage the day of exercise, it really helps. If I wait till the next day when I already hurt, the massage is very painful, and doesn't help a bit.

You need to go to a place that uses proper massage oil. Some places use terible oil that is difficult to remove.

There's my massage thoughts....

I've never had many massages in shops I usually prefer the spa atmosphere as i like have my own room with privacy. Never done a 2 lady / 4 hand thai massage. I've done a 4 hand oil massage. I must admit this type of massage in my opinion is very pampering and more relaxing than just one person giving a massage. as for your questions

Better to have 2 therapists

I prefer with and without oil

Also don't expect to many members on here to actually know much about non sexual massages and most of thaivisa members think with the head in their pants NOT with the one on their shoulders.

There is a charity run massage parlour where I live , where all the ladies are blind. They are all proffessionally trained of course but the massage is so sensual you have to try to believe. Blind people use touch to see , if you know what I mean . Really good and I woudl recommend it if you see anywhere like this .

Where in outer Mongolia do you live?

Where in outer Mongolia do you live?

near the market next to the bus station :D:)

I have had another girl come and work on me while I was being massaged. I liked it. Have never had a one or two hour job though. For me, it confused my mind in terms of where the pain was coming from. I only go to one store. I find the best massage and stick with it. No sex. There are stores for that too. I have found that if a massage includes extras, the massage isn't nearly as good as it is if it is just a massage. I think you get a different level of "worker" and professionalism. Just my opinion.

As far as oil or Thai......with oil, my mind wanders ... then it becomes a sex thing in my mind....then things happen. I tend to stick to Thai as it is easier to control myself and more therapeutic (allthough less relaxing). I exercise a lot. If I get a massage the day of exercise, it really helps. If I wait till the next day when I already hurt, the massage is very painful, and doesn't help a bit.

You need to go to a place that uses proper massage oil. Some places use terible oil that is difficult to remove.

There's my massage thoughts....

coconut oil, or many others it is not used in cheap massage shops

A good massage clinic uses water based oil, so no stickyness left after the massage, but as it is more expensive than

coconut oil, or many others it is not used in cheap massage shops

Just the tought of 2 people breaking my bones (traditional Thai massage) at the same time.

:)

Oil massage is not nuad boran (thai traditional massage)

some therapists use yaa mong (herbal balm) or lou plakop (hot herb compress)

I have never heard of nuad boran being given by more than 1 therapist ( the stretches would become unmanageable)

definately one on one

if you are interested in happy endings having your legs wrapped round your neck may suffice.

I used to hit the beach in the mornings in Patong and get a massage under the palm trees from the older fat ladies after a swim. They'd often have their kids with them and I'd get worked on by 2 or 3 at a time. Fabulous. Outdoors and nothing sexy. I assume many of these gals got destroyed that morning in the Tsunami.

BULL