Car Paint And Body Repairs-pattaya

RichieS

I have just been informed that the German run car repair centre (Pattaya Car Repair) has been taken over by Land Rover Thailand. A quick look at the company website www.car-repair-pattaya.com has confirmed this, and he will no longer be taking on any work.

I have used this company recently and found the quality of their work and pricing to be excellent. So as the wife has just manged to scratch the bumper on our Vigo, AGAIN! I'm now in search of another reliable repair shop.

Can any of you recommend another decent body repair place around Pattaya. I need somewhere that paints cars in a dust free environment in a proper spray booth/oven to bake off the paint properly.

There's no way I'm taking a nearly million baht motor to be sprayed in an open workshop, Thai style on the side of Sukhumvit road.

Recommendations much appreciated

RS

Drive north out of Pattaya to Laem Chabang, continue past Laem Chabang towards Sri Racha go straight through firat (and only) lights in LC about 500m after lights on LHS is a large very proffesional body repair shop, they work for many insurance companies but will also fix your car for cash at a cheaper price!!!

On sukomvit at the showroom where the ferraris/porsches are turn left at the end of the showroom into a lane,go 100yds and turn right into a car park/workshop area, DO NOT go into the bodyshop on sukomvit at the ferrari dealer,.this guy does mainly exotics,ive never seen anything under a mill baht :) ..his work is superb and prices are excellent, ive tried almost everybody in pattaya and i stick with this guy,.

I have just been informed that the German run car repair centre (Pattaya Car Repair) has been taken over by Land Rover Thailand. A quick look at the company website www.car-repair-pattaya.com has confirmed this, and he will no longer be taking on any work.

I have used this company recently and found the quality of their work and pricing to be excellent. So as the wife has just manged to scratch the bumper on our Vigo, AGAIN! I'm now in search of another reliable repair shop.

Can any of you recommend another decent body repair place around Pattaya. I need somewhere that paints cars in a dust free environment in a proper spray booth/oven to bake off the paint properly.

There's no way I'm taking a nearly million baht motor to be sprayed in an open workshop, Thai style on the side of Sukhumvit road.

Recommendations much appreciated

RS

Go to Classic Garage on Route 36, from Pattaya to Rayong. It's located about 1.5 km on the left side after the International School of Regents, just after Caltex Gastation. They do professional body work, with spraybooth. Thewy wots fast and the prices are fair. Paint is like a mirroir, not like a Orange.

Call the guy at: 087 821 97 52

you don't know if they do replica race bike paint jobs ??

cheers

No, they don't do that. But i know another guy who is specialized in motorbike painting, including air brusch, if somebody need it.

I don't have his phone number right now, but i know where he is located. He painted even my motorbike, a Honda CBR 400, in all original colors and decals. Excellent job. If you are interested i can show you where he stays. You can PM me

post-36457-1251302123_thumb.jpg

post-36457-1251302136_thumb.jpg

Edited by stingray

• 1 month later...
Drive north out of Pattaya to Laem Chabang, continue past Laem Chabang towards Sri Racha go straight through firat (and only) lights in LC about 500m after lights on LHS is a large very proffesional body repair shop, they work for many insurance companies but will also fix your car for cash at a cheaper price!!!

Totally agree. I hit a very large dog when doing 140 klicks. They total rebuild of the front end. The quality of the work and the finish were first class. They took their time doing it though. Living in Jomtien it is a klick too far for me.

I use the body shop on Suk in Naklua situated on the left going north just after SCB and before Sawang Fa Road. They are also insurance agents and I have always got a good deal from them. Never had a hassle.

Edited by Bagwan

• 1 month later...

If you go and see Marty who runs the Classic Garage route 36 opposite near Pattaya country club He has built a purpose made spray booth. I am coming to Thailand on 24th nov to teach English painting techniques maybe we could tie it in cheers kev

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

Does anybody knows the car [paint and car repair garage on Thepprasit road Jomtien ? (on the right on the way to Sukhumvit road) ?

How much does it cost in Thailand for a full car re-paint ?

Thanks.

Across the road from me 1996 Toyota they had a small accident to the bonnet and top of front wing + broken head light, rear O/S panel and rear N/S door all this was repaired and the whole car resprayed.. Now they had the car sprayed in a lighter newer Toyota colour, I was surprised that the inside boot and bonnet + doors were all sprayed in the new colour, the total price was 15,000 baht they got the car back last Saturday, on close inspection looks a good job.

Not sure if they will do a vigo. I just had my dmax repaired at the isuzu dealer north on sukamvit. The body shop is located in the rear. They re-sprayed my caryall bed cover which was faded, repaired front fender, and replaced some trim parts on front fender, also removed two stickers the previous owner had put on the sides of the truck. around 11000baht and looks great. Very professional and timely..

• 1 year later...
you don't know if they do replica race bike paint jobs ??

cheers

No, they don't do that. But i know another guy who is specialized in motorbike painting, including air brusch, if somebody need it.

I don't have his phone number right now, but i know where he is located. He painted even my motorbike, a Honda CBR 400, in all original colors and decals. Excellent job. If you are interested i can show you where he stays. You can PM me

Can you tell me where the guy is located, now that I scratched up my new Suzuki. Would appreciate it. I live in Pattaya. Would PM you, but do not know how.

• 2 months later...