Duct Tape In Pattaya

syd barrett

Where can I buy Duct Tape in Pattaya? If it's not available then an equally heavy duty tape is acceptable.

Width required= 48mm/ 1 & 7/8"

Syd-If you cannot get hold of any PM me-I will be in Patts. 7th. september and I will bring some :)

Where can I buy Duct Tape in Pattaya? If it's not available then an equally heavy duty tape is acceptable.

Width required= 48mm/ 1 & 7/8"

original duct tape?

Tru-value, superstore sized building on the left side of Sukhumvit Road, 50 yards past the junction with Theprassit Road

In Thailand it's called "Cloth Tape" and it is available in many sizes and colors at stationary stores. There is a big selection at B2S in the Central Festival Shopping Center. Friendship Market in South Pattaya also has some on the second floor.

You can get real duct tape at True Value, but it's probably about 25 times the price!

In Thailand it's called "Cloth Tape" and it is available in many sizes and colors at stationary stores. There is a big selection at B2S in the Central Festival Shopping Center. Friendship Market in South Pattaya also has some on the second floor.

You can get real duct tape at True Value, but it's probably about 25 times the price!

Also store in basement of Tukcom opposite Tops, forget name but only store there.

Thanks for all the feedback. I eventually bought my Duct Tape (called cloth tape here in Thailand) upstairs at Friendship Supermarket.

There is an excellent choice and range of colours and width sizes, that would satisfy most needs. I have used it since and the quality is excellent, adhesive qualities and durability are outstanding.

The roll that I purchased cost 87 Baht and was a width of 60mm, I am sure that you will all agree that this represents outstanding value for money.

Photo of outside packaging below F.Y.I.

post-4408-1251106137_thumb.jpg