Land Sale Opportunity In Pattya

There is a good opportunity for anyone wishing to purchase land in Pattaya. It is the second stage of an existing development along Soi Country Club. All electricity, water, telephone, cable etc has already been installed and is ready for connection. The total land measures 7 rai and is reasonably priced. The land can be split into smaller development lots if necessary as all paperwork has been processed. Land transfer fees are included in the sale price.

Anyone interested please PM me for contact details.

There is a good opportunity for anyone wishing to purchase land in Pattaya. It is the second stage of an existing development along Soi Country Club. All electricity, water, telephone, cable etc has already been installed and is ready for connection. The total land measures 7 rai and is reasonably priced. The land can be split into smaller development lots if necessary as all paperwork has been processed. Land transfer fees are included in the sale price.

Anyone interested please PM me for contact details.

Do you mean its on Soi Siam Country Club? If so, I have a couple of questions.

1. You say its sub divided already in the header and then say it can be split again. When was it originally sub divided into its current state and how many chanots are there?

2. Are the utilities already connected, I mean properly connected - i.e

a) electric transformer on site and carrying in electric from the mains supply on the street?

:o Actually connected to the city water supply or its own well

c) Have phone lines coming into this part of the project or just done some wiring from land plots to a central point? Telephone lines are near impossible to get along Siam Country Club, thats why I ask.

d) Cabling? What does that mean - cable TV, underground electric cabling? Pls clarify.

3. Do you own this land (via a company or as a Thai national) or are you acting on behalf of someone else?

4. Does the 7 rai actually front Soi Siam Country Club or is it down a sub soi?

5. Finally what is the price?

Edited by Digger

Digger,

All good questions. I am just helping a Thai friend to sell the land. As stated in the original posting it is a second stage of an already exisintg estate which is why it already has all the utilities provided. the electricity has already been connected to the stage 1 houses and was sized to supply the second stage also. The water is town water and all houses in the current stage who want telephones have them. I haven't checked but I would guess that they are TT&T lines as they are far easier to obtain.

The cable TV servcie currently used is Sophon.

Currently the land is divided into 11 lots

The land fronts the Soi that services the Project, it is off Country Club, so no it does not front that Soi.

The cost is Bt12,000 tw.

I think I have answered everything. if not let me know.

And I agree with The Moog, these ar questions everyone should ask before preocedding with land purchase. One other is who is paying the transfer fees for the title transfer. In this case it is the seller.

Thanks for the answers you provided. 12,000 TW is in my opinion too expensive for that area by about 50%, even with the services provided. 7 rai would equate to a cost of 35,000,000 baht which leaves virtually no profit for a developer.

Might be of interest to someone wanting to buy just one plot and pay that price as its about the going rate for Soi Siam Country Club on a retail basis but not for that size of land.