Clothes Shopping: My Pet Hate.

Phil Clark

It is that time of year when I restock on T-shirts. I just like to go in and point to a dozen shirts, maximum irritation time being say five minutes.

That is why I never take the Mrs with me.

Anyone have any recommendations on the best places to go at the moment to buy decent quality T-shirts at a reasonable price?

As I do not bother checking this sort of thing unless I have a need to, I may well be out of touch. Is Candy’s still operating, still worth going to and if so is it still in the same place?

Alternative places would be good to know of too.

Thanks.

PC

It is that time of year when I restock on T-shirts. I just like to go in and point to a dozen shirts, maximum irritation time being say five minutes.

That is why I never take the Mrs with me.

Anyone have any recommendations on the best places to go at the moment to buy decent quality T-shirts at a reasonable price?

As I do not bother checking this sort of thing unless I have a need to, I may well be out of touch. Is Candy’s still operating, still worth going to and if so is it still in the same place?

Thanks.

PC

Try Mike`s Shopping Mall. They usually have sales somewhere in the store..

. Is Candy’s still operating, still worth going to and if so is it still in the same place?

Last I heard PvtDick was trying to get them closed down.

Edited by konangrit