Don's Cafe Opening Hours

DonaldBattles

Don's Cafe opening is now at 08:00 and closing at 21:30. The 75 Baht choice of 12 different breakfast with beverage is being maintained.

Starting Sunday August 30 an Engllish Roast meal will be searved consisting of roast lamb, roast beef and roast pork with all the trimmings. The Sunday roast is a result of many English residents wishing to have a good meal at a reasonable price of 199 Baht, children under 12 100 Baht.

Don's Cafe opening is now at 08:00 and closing at 21:30. The 75 Baht choice of 12 different breakfast with beverage is being maintained.

Starting Sunday August 30 an Engllish Roast meal will be searved consisting of roast lamb, roast beef and roast pork with all the trimmings. The Sunday roast is a result of many English residents wishing to have a good meal at a reasonable price of 199 Baht, children under 12 100 Baht.

Any fixed times for the lunch?

I'm Italian and -of course- I love italian food.

Sometimes I was in a saturday night buffet at Don. Very good indeed. Money for value.

Months ago I was very unhappy with some dinner night at Don's place.

But now I see a improvement in staff (more smile) and stuff...

This time, I must say thank to Don....not only for doing sunday roast but for all passionate job he puts in his place.

Thank you Don.

claudio

ps. sorry for my poor english... :)

Edited by greenwater