Anyone Thinking Of Leaving Thailand If Thaksin Comes Back To Power?

drronnie

140 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OMG, fair elections where I come from mean elections that are not influenced by paying bribes for votes.

Of course the Democrats would never do anything as unseemly as buying votes would they? :)

Must agree, the Democrats past record is not totally clean.

BUT!!!! I have a lot more confidence in abhisit and korn than a toxin led mob of misfits and leeches.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We will rejoice upon our Prime Ministers return and the fall of the imposters. Since he was falsely charged by fake judges, no pardon is actually even needed. Even though it shouldn't have to happen, at the very least another landslide vote, by us, the people, should be had.

It's not a matter of if, but when, our country will regain it's forward progress again, upon Thaksins return.

:)

Wow.

Now I'm not sure whether to take m2c seriously, maybe you are just a joker / a stirrer.

"falsely charged by fake judges"

Well I guess you mean that the judges weren't appointedby, intimated by contolled by toxin, therefore they are fake judges.

Is that what you mean?

"forward progress" - meaning:

- The farmers tricked and used, and in even more debt, which they can never pay off

- Corruption is at an all time high and getting worse and more open.

- Some big infrastructure projects open up, but of course those projects selected somehow seem to be able to attract massive collusion and corruption, and are severly lacking in quality.

- Abuse of Power is rampant and open. Nepotism is rampant and open.

- Relatives are openly promoted to high ranking positions, jumping many ranks

- Political cronies appointed as ministers of state mostly have no capability or morals.

- People are shot on site with no access to justice.

- The thug generals next door are supported with Thailand tax payers funds.

- Freedom of the press is trampled on.

- People fear open comment, because they will get sued by

- And...

Is this what you call progress?

Isn't it funny, when they charge Thaksin of corruption, while the whole nation is corrupt?

Most stupid comment I ever heard.

Toxins corruption was masssive and open.

So I guees you think that if one person commits murder and evades capture then every other murderer can claim it's unfair if they are captured.

On this thinking could you ever build and maintain a civil society?

I wonder how many of you would support another coup if thaksin came back to power..... knowing full well the concequences / fallout of the 2006 coup.

for those who would... please pack your bags instead.

I would support another coup if toxin returned to power and if there was even the slighest smell of his past policies / thuggery / destruction of the pillars of building and maintaining of democracy!

WHY? :

- The current and the past constitutions of Thailand don't have enough checks to prevent one person / one group gaiining too much power, too much contgrol.

- Because of the first point, people like toxin gain power and then abuse that power.

Therefore until Thailand changes the constitution (the laws which banned the 111 are a small step in the right direction); then, unfortunately, we continue to absolutely need a watchdog.

I'm not saying that all coups are positive, that's not true, however rightly or wrong the 2006 coup played the watchdog card and i'm very glad that they did so. (Why did so many people thank the soldiers on the streets for intervening?)

If we didn't have the 2006 coup to remove a very very corrupt and dangerous man who had no hesittaion to order the shooting of 2,500 Thais with no access to justice, no hesitation toopenly move his relatives into powerful positions, then it frightens me where we would be today, very probably well down the road to being another burma!

ok people! If you wanna know the truth why you guys think that Thaksin is BOOTED out of England then I would say NO he can go into England anytime. I know a lot of people inside the politics, the reason why Great Britain did that was so that the Thai Custom will not know where Thaksin is because he was using the Thai passport while trying to gain those Nicaraguay, Montenegro, UAE and other countries' passports. After he received those passports, he use those passports to get in England now. It isn't hard now for Thaksin to travel because Thai Custom will never know where he is as he is not using the Thai Passport, that news is very good as the Anti-Thaksin will never think Thaksin will ever go to England. This is just one of those secrets (not TOP Secrets as most of the smart people already know) that I know, I know a number of more facts that many of you do not know.

This the greatest rubbish I have ever read, full of numerous points which are quite wrong.

Just to be sure, I called a friend who is the Consul General of a very large western country.

His comments:

- A person banned can change passports 100 times, that person is still a banned person (the 'banning' applies to the person regardless of what current, new or whatever passport or other travel documents they carry, regardless of country of issue).

- A very large percentage of countries have the capability to quickly track the fact that a person has been issued with a new passport, especially a person who has attracted international media attention and Great Britain has very sophisticated means of doing this tracking, which to some extent has come for the need for sophisticated monitoring because of terrosist activity.

- Most countries in the world quickly share any information they find on banned or suspect people.

from the terrosbeen .

I find this NON-SENSE, if you wanna leave Thailand if he comes back then go on, if you do not beleive in Democracy then I won't care. I don't mind anyone coming into Power as long as they are elected by the PEOPLE, that is why I am not in the country while our country is controlled by Democrat, I might return when they are elected by 65,000,000 people of Thailand, not 480 people of Thailand.

Also I'm afraid that more than 77% of the people agree to not leave the country.

I find Thaksin good really, if you think he is a corrupted man then I don't understand why none of us have debt from the Government while he was in power but we do from the Democrat Government (including Chuan's one as well). I am getting the British Passport ASAP because I do not wish to pay the 100,000 baht debt that I have when it is not my fault. I can tell you that every countries corrupt including Great Britain if you look carefully, you think the security cost of the London Olympics will cost like £838m?

The Olympics will cost £9.3bn while building just a few venues, I have done research about it and the big venues that will be made will be London Olympic Stadium which will cost £469m, Aquatics Centre which will cost £303m and Hockey Centre which will cost £19m, the rest of the venues shouldn't cost more than £300-400m altogether.

And you should know that people still are going Great Britain including myself as it has no huge impact on anyone. It might be my money and other people's money but as long as the rest of the people aren't saying it, I ain't going to protest.

This should tell you that more people do not return to Thailand after Thaksin is out, I will give you the fugure from 2006. This is just Suvannabhumi Airport though but more than 90% of the foreigners are from this airport.

2006-42.8 million passengers

2007-41.2 million passengers

2008-38.6 million passengers

2009 (half of the year)-16.1 million passengers, times by 2 then you will get just 32.2 million passengers

So you should see that after Thaksin is out, it is not helping the country getting in more people.

This is from 2000-2005 (Thaksin was in power from 2001 to 2005)

2000-29.6 million passengers

2001-30.6 million passengers

2002-32.2 million passengers

2003-30.2 million passengers

2004-38 million passengers

2005-39 million passengers

I rounded up and down for all of it, when Thaksin was in power, we have together more than 8 million more passengers while when he was out of power, we lose more than 10 million passengers. Your choice, want him back to possibly gain more or get him out and lose more. I hope this will help you see CLEARLY.

From my calculation, from 2001-2005, we gained 8,361,677 more passengers and from 2006-now (x2 for 2009), we lost 10,575,514 passengers. So I don't think it's good bussiness after he is out. These figures are not from Red Shirt as I do not see any Red Shirt Websites or Anti-Government websites talk about the figure of the loss of passengers in Thailand.

NOTE:When Thaksin was in power, we used Bangkok International Airport which is a lot worse and smaller and that is why we have more passengers in Suvannabhumi Airport than Bangkok International Airport

Is this person speaking English?

Can anybody find any logic or message in this post?

I asked the Ambassador to Thailand, Mr. Quinton Quale, if our Prime Minister, Khun Thaksin was "banned" from England, and replied "absolutely not".

So for all of you liars that post lies on this outstanding website, there is an answer for you. Especially those trying to scare British people into believing he wants to run them out.

Second, as was mentioned before, for those of you who may not have known, our Prime Minister is and was (counting his money that is being illegally held) one of the richest businessmen in the world, self made. It doesn't take much indepth investigating to find out who the rhumor mongering, false charge making, absolutely jealous, cracking with envy rival politicians who actually started this mess are.

Our Prime Minister has enough money to last 5 lifetimes and doesn't need to be corrupt. As it has been said before, it will all come out in the wash.

I asked the Ambassador to Thailand, Mr. Quinton Quale, if our Prime Minister, Khun Thaksin was "banned" from England, and replied "absolutely not".
The Home Office told officials in Bangkok that it had taken the decision to withdraw the visas of Mr Thaksin and his wife, apparently after he was found guilty by a Thai court of misusing his position while Prime Minister. His conviction in absentia is just the latest twist in the turbulent career of the flamboyant politician, who was ousted by a bloodless military coup in 2006.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/as...sa-1003966.html

And so whom are we to believe? The British Home office or some anonymous troll?

The Home Office told officials in Bangkok that it had taken the decision to withdraw the visas of Mr Thaksin and his wife, apparently after he was found guilty by a Thai court of misusing his position while Prime Minister. His conviction in absentia is just the latest twist in the turbulent career of the flamboyant politician, who was ousted by a bloodless military coup in 2006.

:):D:D:D

Anyone thinking of leaving Thailand if Thaksin comes back to power? I am planning to give back my Thai ID and return to Germany should Thaksin ever comes back to power in Thailand.

Quite a few drug dealer's I bet!

I find this NON-SENSE, if you wanna leave Thailand if he comes back then go on, if you do not beleive in Democracy then I won't care. I don't mind anyone coming into Power as long as they are elected by the PEOPLE, that is why I am not in the country while our country is controlled by Democrat, I might return when they are elected by 65,000,000 people of Thailand, not 480 people of Thailand.

Also I'm afraid that more than 77% of the people agree to not leave the country.

I find Thaksin good really, if you think he is a corrupted man then I don't understand why none of us have debt from the Government while he was in power but we do from the Democrat Government (including Chuan's one as well). I am getting the British Passport ASAP because I do not wish to pay the 100,000 baht debt that I have when it is not my fault. I can tell you that every countries corrupt including Great Britain if you look carefully, you think the security cost of the London Olympics will cost like £838m?

The Olympics will cost £9.3bn while building just a few venues, I have done research about it and the big venues that will be made will be London Olympic Stadium which will cost £469m, Aquatics Centre which will cost £303m and Hockey Centre which will cost £19m, the rest of the venues shouldn't cost more than £300-400m altogether.

And you should know that people still are going Great Britain including myself as it has no huge impact on anyone. It might be my money and other people's money but as long as the rest of the people aren't saying it, I ain't going to protest.

This should tell you that more people do not return to Thailand after Thaksin is out, I will give you the fugure from 2006. This is just Suvannabhumi Airport though but more than 90% of the foreigners are from this airport.

2006-42.8 million passengers

2007-41.2 million passengers

2008-38.6 million passengers

2009 (half of the year)-16.1 million passengers, times by 2 then you will get just 32.2 million passengers

So you should see that after Thaksin is out, it is not helping the country getting in more people.

This is from 2000-2005 (Thaksin was in power from 2001 to 2005)

2000-29.6 million passengers

2001-30.6 million passengers

2002-32.2 million passengers

2003-30.2 million passengers

2004-38 million passengers

2005-39 million passengers

I rounded up and down for all of it, when Thaksin was in power, we have together more than 8 million more passengers while when he was out of power, we lose more than 10 million passengers. Your choice, want him back to possibly gain more or get him out and lose more. I hope this will help you see CLEARLY.

From my calculation, from 2001-2005, we gained 8,361,677 more passengers and from 2006-now (x2 for 2009), we lost 10,575,514 passengers. So I don't think it's good bussiness after he is out. These figures are not from Red Shirt as I do not see any Red Shirt Websites or Anti-Government websites talk about the figure of the loss of passengers in Thailand.

NOTE:When Thaksin was in power, we used Bangkok International Airport which is a lot worse and smaller and that is why we have more passengers in Suvannabhumi Airport than Bangkok International Airport

Is this person speaking English?

Can anybody find any logic or message in this post?

Yes, he likes "stats"; I'm sure that cricket will be of great interest to him when he get's to the UK!36_1_20.gif

Anyone thinking of leaving Thailand if Thaksin comes back to power? I am planning to give back my Thai ID and return to Germany should Thaksin ever comes back to power in Thailand.

Good for you ! In such case I have to get a spare passport first, may be the Nicaraguan one.

Be careful in "duty free" on the way out or you may find your stay extended (and we wouldn't want that would we?)!23_28_101.gif

"The Home Office"? is that like "HomePro"?

I would believe an anonymous troll, and Mr. Quail. Any more questions little boy?

ok people! If you wanna know the truth why you guys think that Thaksin is BOOTED out of England then I would say NO he can go into England anytime. I know a lot of people inside the politics, the reason why Great Britain did that was so that the Thai Custom will not know where Thaksin is because he was using the Thai passport while trying to gain those Nicaraguay, Montenegro, UAE and other countries' passports. After he received those passports, he use those passports to get in England now. It isn't hard now for Thaksin to travel because Thai Custom will never know where he is as he is not using the Thai Passport, that news is very good as the Anti-Thaksin will never think Thaksin will ever go to England. This is just one of those secrets (not TOP Secrets as most of the smart people already know) that I know, I know a number of more facts that many of you do not know.

Like that Thaksin can actually fly? :)

Like that Thaksin can actually fly? :)

What's the recipe for KFC then?36_11_18.gif

Our Prime Minister has enough money to last 5 lifetimes and doesn't need to be corrupt.

If you are refering to the convicted criminal with the yellow belly and the square face; yes you are right that he didn't need to be corrupt. It's what makes the fact that he was so disappointing.

The potential was there for him to go down in Thai history as a great and really do some good, but when it came to it, personal gain was more important.