Carwash

Lost in LOS

A new car-wash opened in Jomtien on Soi 17 about 100 meters or so in from thepprasit road. I have taken both my car and my motorcycle there and they do a quick efficient job and have the equipment [pressure washer and compressed air] to do it right.

I just want them to stay in business since they appear to be good and trying hard and not expensive and very convenient for anyone living on this side of town.

sorry for the bad pic of the sign, didnt quite know how to tell them why I was taking the pic so I hurried it up

post-24771-1251198488_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lost in LOS

A new car-wash opened in Jomtien on Soi 17 about 100 meters or so in from thepprasit road. I have taken both my car and my motorcycle there and they do a quick efficient job and have the equipment [pressure washer and compressed air] to do it right.

I just want them to stay in business since they appear to be good and trying hard and not expensive and very convenient for anyone living on this side of town.

sorry for the bad pic of the sign, didnt quite know how to tell them why I was taking the pic so I hurried it up

I only pay 70 baht for my Phantom on Tepriah (sp) by the overpass for 3rd road

I was using for some time now a washing place in Chaiapruek, they where asking for 40 Baht for a small Motorbike, job was done so so. Now they went up to 50 Baht. I will try this place, if the do a better job I will stay with them.

Thanks for the Info.

I was using for some time now a washing place in Chaiapruek, they where asking for 40 Baht for a small Motorbike, job was done so so. Now they went up to 50 Baht. I will try this place, if the do a better job I will stay with them.

Thanks for the Info.

Shell garage just north of Ambassador City Hotel on Sukhumvit does Honda Jazz in/out for B100 and bikes at B60 or 2 for B100. Good service

When you add in the Bt30 for washing underneath (who would not require that ?) then you're at Bt180 which is not cheap. Then again and in a relative sense, car washing in Thailand is very expensive. You would not pay the daily minimum wage in the UK (about Bt3500) to wash a car there but you pay that amount here. In Buriram, about Bt80/100 for the truck.

I've been using them for almost 6 months, and they always do a good job. A happy and friendly family business with bright clean premises. To do my Honda Click plus Thai sidecar with sun awning costs 80 Baht. I also get them to check the tyre pressures while they are at it.

They've got a loyalty card scheme, so if you use them 8 times the next wash is free.

They're located directly at the back of Villa Thongbura on Soi 17, so it's ideal for anyone living in the Jomtien Complex/Plaza area, VT1/2/5/7, or Chateau Dale. :)

When you add in the Bt30 for washing underneath (who would not require that ?) then you're at Bt180 which is not cheap. Then again and in a relative sense, car washing in Thailand is very expensive. You would not pay the daily minimum wage in the UK (about Bt3500) to wash a car there but you pay that amount here. In Buriram, about Bt80/100 for the truck.

But in UK you have water supply fro the coverment. In Pattaya they have to buy the water from the Water Ma....., wich makes expensive. In UK you don't have 5 peaple who handwash and clean your car. In UK it's a automatic Car Wash box, where you drive in.

And i guess in Buri Ram is cheaper, because they can hire cambo peaple (cheap labour) to do the job. Noone control an check that, as they speak Thai and Khmer anyway, there.