Banned Members Displayed In The List?

Travel2003

Are members, or former members maybe, still listed, even if they are banned, temporarly or permament?

I just realized that one member with a several 1000 posts do not appear in the Forums anymore.

He is still listed as a member, but with no posts for a few months.

Under last seen, it states Private.

Is it a possibility that this member is banned?

Or is is it more likely that he doesnt want to participate anymore.

Or maybe, have a new nick name?

A banned member wil show up as banned. We don't ban people temporarily, a ban is permanent. We can however suspend someones account, meaning he cannot acces it, or suspend someones posting rights, in which case you can read the forum and send and receive PM's but not post in the forum.

A banned member wil show up as banned. We don't ban people temporarily, a ban is permanent. We can however suspend someones account, meaning he cannot acces it, or suspend someones posting rights, in which case you can read the forum and send and receive PM's but not post in the forum.

Is that how it's explained when a blue small sign lights up if one looks in the "banned members"* pages ?

Many are like a kind of empty small figures, others are "lighted" in blue..?

If they're blue they can read but not post, other than PM's send/receive ? :)

* http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/member-list.html

LaoPo

That is the gender if the member has elected to select it in their profile. Blue = boys, Pink = girls, Neutral = no gender selected

How dumb can I be...... :D how embarrassing ...I thought it was because someone was on line or not....maybe it's because of my color blindness (true!) that I never thought about that before.

I'm going to feel ashamed now. :)

PS: I just checked; "pink" (for the ladies), for me, is hard to see; I have problems with distinguishing green-, pink-, blue-, brown- colours....

As an example: I can follow Test Plate numbers in 4 (little bit!) - 5 (little bit!) and 6 between the 2 X's; that's it. I can't follow the other plates....... go figure :D

http://www.twodocs.com/color-blind-tests/t...-test-lines.htm

LaoPo

As an example: I can follow Test Plate numbers in 4 (little bit!) - 5 (little bit!) and 6 between the 2 X's; that's it. I can't follow the other plates....... go figure :)

I have to admit that 1-6 are easy for me to follow, but 7 has me baffled. Wonder if that one is a trick question? :D

//edit - ok, just read the blurb next to number 7. If you don't have color blindness you will see no path.

That is the gender if the member has elected to select it in their profile. Blue = boys, Pink = girls, Neutral = no gender selected

Interesting; I wasn`t aware of this either.

Going to add my gender to my profile. Always fancied my name in lights.

Interesting; I wasn`t aware of this either.

Going to add my gender to my profile. Always fancied my name in lights.

Some nicks don't give much away. :)

Rather than asking you many questions regarding colors and meanings of various symbols used, is there a place where one can go find out the answers? Example, some of the members names are in the color red at the bottom of the page where the members present are listed. Why?

Rather than asking you many questions regarding colors and meanings of various symbols used, is there a place where one can go find out the answers? Example, some of the members names are in the color red at the bottom of the page where the members present are listed. Why?

members are listed in black, (super)moderators in red and administrators in blue in that list.