Aud To Thai Baht Best Exchange Rates

Bank have Special Rate for Amout like 250k .

first what you need to do is check daily rate , and then go to bank to check personally

you can even offer your rate , and ask if you can get the rat e, i suggestion is .. start with saying 100k and go up and say like what if it 150k .

there

i exchange 200k SGD last years and got a rate higher then every bank .. out there . talking to the Bank manager would help .

Hi All,

does anyone have any great tips on where/how to get the best exchange rate or any other

info transfer AUD into Thai baht...

Looking for best method and rates for $AUD 250k

Thanks in Advance..

There is another option to changing to Bath. KBank offers what is called Foreign currency saving account. You can keep your money in the $Aus till the rates are better. There is a fee but I think if the Bth goes down you will make the difference and come ahead

first what you need to do is check daily rate , and then go to bank to check personally

I was going to exchange about 100K AUD. Can you explain how that works?

First thing, the Aussie bank has a daily limit of 5K but that can be raised to 10K. In the even that they wouldn't raise the limit further for a one time transfer, I would have to transfer 10 times.

I initiate the transfer from ANZ into KBank. Does speaking to the manager beforehand guarantees you a better rate or something? Or is this thread about cash?

thanks

Matt

I was going to exchange about 100K AUD. Can you explain how that works?

First thing, the Aussie bank has a daily limit of 5K but that can be raised to 10K. In the even that they wouldn't raise the limit further for a one time transfer, I would have to transfer 10 times.

I initiate the transfer from ANZ into KBank. Does speaking to the manager beforehand guarantees you a better rate or something? Or is this thread about cash?

thanks

Matt

If you are still in Australia, go to ANZ and arrange for the transfer limit to be revised. If you are not in Australia, try calling them to arrange. The 5k and 10k limits sound like internet transfer limits. Before I left Aust, I went to Westpac to sign some disclaimer, so that they will accept my faxed instructions for transfers in excess of whatever limits they had at the time. It made life so much easier (although a more risky proposition because anyone could have forged or copied my signature and fax it to the bank) because I was purchasing a property at the time. I think they are more relaxed about it if they know your authorisation goes to another account bearing your name also, although it is not mandatory. By the way, transfers in excess of AUD 20k (I think) is automatically reported to AUSTRAC by the bank.

Hope this helps.