Pressure Cooker / Canner / Etc

LivinLOS

Anyone seen one for sale ??

Actually need it to sterilize not cook with.. Looking for a largish pressure cooker and canning jars (think these are called mason jars ?)..

I have seen them at Central Department store (Chitlom). Paragon would have it too Im sure. I plan to buy one myself for cooking.

Verasu here in Bangkok with branches on Wireless Road, Bangkapi, Chaengwattana, Mall 6, and probably others. Not cheap but good warranty and part replacements. Very good service and salespersons. Latest sales brochure has a 4 quart, 9,000 baht. They do have larger with larger prices.

Edited by puyaidon

• 1 year later...

I have email inquires into the bangkok True Value Hardware branches at K village and Crystal Design Center in Bangkok

a list of their store locations is found at truevalue.co.th

if I end up finding what i need, ill post back here.

i am looking for Ball style Mason jars Wide Mouth Quart and Pint Jars for food canning.

I've been to the K Village True Value shop. Like most of the other shops in K Village, they sell only high end products. I went there about 5 weeks ago looking for everyday products and found very little there unless they were marked up to double the price found in the U.S. Long story short...no mason jars!

I have email inquires into the bangkok True Value Hardware branches at K village and Crystal Design Center in Bangkok

a list of their store locations is found at truevalue.co.th

if I end up finding what i need, ill post back here.

i am looking for Ball style Mason jars Wide Mouth Quart and Pint Jars for food canning.

I admit to being a grumpy old woman, but to all of a certain vintage, a microwave will never reproduce the pressure cooker effect. I'm in the market for one at the moment and would appreciate any advice or reviews.

Pressure cookers for cooking food ,many available in Shops in Little India. In Cookware shops and grocery shops.All imported from India. For more explicit directions, see my posts in International food forum, Chakraphet Road.area.