Royal Thai Police "source"

kamalabob2

That lame "Royal Thai Police..... pop up" that has been troublesome for the past few days has mutated: Some Forum members more tech minded than I might be able to find some answers via

TTP/1.0 302 Moved Temporary

Connection: close

Content-type: text/plain

Above is what just flashed in the same text as the "Royal Thai Police announcement" I hope other forum members can help rid us or inform us of this immature glitch here. Thanks in advance.

That lame "Royal Thai Police..... pop up" that has been troublesome for the past few days has mutated: Some Forum members more tech minded than I might be able to find some answers via

TTP/1.0 302 Moved Temporary

Connection: close

Content-type: text/plain

Above is what just flashed in the same text as the "Royal Thai Police announcement" I hope other forum members can help rid us or inform us of this immature glitch here. Thanks in advance.

I am also getting the new amended message, it's so annoying because I have programs that download pages automatically, and they are failing because they don't know how to handle the messages. I have just spent some time amending some of the programs to recognise the message and re-loading the page, and now the body of the message has changed, meaning that I have to re-code the programs again. TIT

I am also getting the new amended message, it's so annoying because I have programs that download pages automatically, and they are failing because they don't know how to handle the messages. I have just spent some time amending some of the programs to recognise the message and re-loading the page, and now the body of the message has changed, meaning that I have to re-code the programs again. TIT

So how do we lay-people remove it ?

Can you give us a step-by-step please.

Regards.