Any Good Tailors In Pratunam,bangkok?

123456789thailand

I am looking for a good tailor in  Pratunam, Bangkok. Please dont recommend which are not in pratunam. Many people have recommended different tailors but i cant decide which one is good. So i ask here.thanks 

moderators if i have posted in wrong place, please feel free to move it to right place thanks  

Try Khun Deep (Deepak) of Regency tailors. He is a very good tailor and during my time working at the Aussie Embassy he was the tailor of choice for most of us. He still regularly travels to Australia taking new orders from lifelong customers. He can be found by entering the Indra Regent hotel go through the lobby and up the stairs, at the top of the stairs turn left and exit into the arcade, Regency tailors is about 60 metres along on the opposite side. He is not the cheapest but his work is excellent and the fabrics are good quality.

Romeo & Juliet Tailors  are best for me, for years i been their customer, their workmanship is great. Ask for Victor or Antony very sweet guys, reasonable price . I bet you will be satisfied.

Phone. +66 2 2080242-3

Fax.+66 2 2080244

Romeo & Juliet Tailors

1059-60 Intra Shopping Arcade

Rajprarop Road

Bangkok 10400, Thailand.

• 4 months later...

I would also Recommend Romeo and Juliet Tailor's House they have suits, shirts and everything that you want in a reasonable price and while ordering you get free cold drinks. You get clothes made in only 24 hours they also come in the way you want it to the best tailor in Bangkok I would call it the shop started in 1972 having more than a million clients which were satisfied.

Their new address is:

118 RATCHAPRAROB ROAD

NEAR INDRA HOTEL (PRATUNAM)

BANGKOK THAILAND 10400

Edited by longoPonjo