Apec traffic report

kwiz117

I got this from one of my staff today. Thought to share..

Oct. 17-18, 2003 Meeting will conduct at SiriKit Convention Center

Avoid Rama 4 road and Sukhumvit road

Oct. 19, 2003 The Leaders from each country will arrive at Donmuang Airport and direct to Hotels. Avoid using Donmuang Toll-way, Dindaeng expressway, Ploenchit Rd., Wireless Rd., Rama 4 Rd.,and Charoenkrung Rd.,

Alternative Roads I can think of are: Rama 9 Rd, and Ramkhamhaeng Rd.

Oct. 20, 2003 At 10.00 AM. They will conduct the meeting at the government house. Avoid the traffic lane around the government house and Ploenchit Rd., from 11.00 PM. onwards. All traffic lanes will be closed

Oct. 20, 2003 in the evening they will move from government house back to Hotel, then go to the Grand Palace and Navy. Avoid the traffic lane around the Grand Palace, Yomarath expressway, Rarnruang Rd., Ratchadamnern Rd., Pinklao Bridge, Arunamarin Rd.,  Ratchavitee Rd., Krungthon Bridge.

Oct. 21, 2003 In the morning they will have press release at  Anantasamakom Pavillion Avoid Ploenchit expressway, Pitsanuloak Rd., Ratchadamnoen Rd.,

****Main traffic lanes strongly recommended  to avoid during APEC from Oct. 17-22, 2003 are:-

1. Viphavadee Rangsit Rd.,

2. Charoenkrung Rd., Sathorn Rd.,

3. Ratchadamri Rd., Rama 1 Rd.,

4. Pitsanuloak Rd., Ratchadamnern Rd.,

5. Sukhumvit Rd., Ploenchit Rd.,

6. Rama 4Rd., Wireless Rd.,

Hope you guys have any other Roads to go...

Feels sorry for these Leaders. No time allocated for any Ban Ban things... :o  :D