Hotel transfer

kaj8

Hi,

I'm hoping someone would help me out here!As I've heard that people in Thailand are really nice & helpful!

I have booking at Hotel beverly Plaza in South Pattaya & I need them to provide me airport transfer.

I have been mailing them & have vene sent a fax but got no reply as of date.

I cant affors to call as that would be real expensive.

So if some one from Pattaya can please make a local call on my behalf & ask them to contact me via mail or fax I'd be real greatful.

The agency who have done my booking are : Gitanjali Travels Group, New Delhi.

Manager of tours is Mr. Apurva Prakash and booking is confirmed by Ms. Meghna Gupta

at gitanjali travel group, new delhi.

I have been asked to contact Mr. Ang or Mr. Dias on hotline numbers-006626507929 or

If you can just call them at above numbers & aske them to give e-mail ID or fax

number I can reach them at or you can ask them to contact me at

[email protected] or [email protected] or fax at +91-22-26504049 I

will be most grateful.

Thanks again & God Bless

:-)

Get a taxi for 1200baht.  

But you sound like a tight git, so get the train into Bangkok, then tuktuk to the bus station, then bus to Pattaya, then bahtbus to your hotel.

As recomended by Joe Cummings......

:o  :D

But you sound like a tight git, so get the train into Bangkok, then tuktuk to the bus station, then bus to Pattaya, then bahtbus to your hotel.

Then with the money you saved , phone up Sabailand and get a 2000baht call out massage girl/boy.........you never know.

:o

Its okay mate they just like to have some fun on here

Serious don't book transfers with your hotel they will rip you off something terrible

When you leave the airport walk outside and you'll see more taxis than in new York all trying to make a quick baht.

You'll get ther for under a 1000 baht by using the meter, but here a keep idea if you want to save some money make up a sifn before you leave saying

"I will share a cab to pattay", and stand at the end of the taxi rank, they will be someone else going that way so jump in and split the fare

Have a good time and you owe me a beer,