Finding A Living Unit With An Office Space

I am currently trying to find some living unit (apartment/condo/house) in Central Bangkok which will include an office space in which myself and employee of mine can work.

However, from checking newspapers/websites/real estate offices I get the impression that it's fairly easy to find a condo, fairly easy to find an office space, but not easy at all to find some combination of the two.

My intention here is to try to minimize fixed costs for a company in its early stages.

Any suggestions or remarks will be appreciated :o

Edited by ~G~

Not sure how practical it will be for you but could you get an apartment with an extra bedroom and convert that? I'm typing this from our 'office' at home - we moved in to a furnished apartment and just asked the landlord to take the bed out of this room and we bought a desk to go in the space. I'm not sure if all landlords are so accommodating - we seem to have struck lucky! :o

AFAIK you might have to face some problems as privately rented condos (even with a dedicated offices spece) will not be to the authorities liking .... Usually you won't have a registered rental contract stating that the premises are for office use .... In case I'm wrong please correct me, as I am looking for a similar solution and am currently located in Pattaya at a rented house with extra space i could use for office. I will start my company within the next couple of month, but as far have considered to find registered office spece elsewhere, as I only have a 1Y rental contract for residential purposes.

Sunny

AFAIK you might have to face some problems as privately rented condos (even with a dedicated offices spece) will not be to the authorities liking .... Usually you won't have a registered rental contract stating that the premises are for office use .... In case I'm wrong please correct me, as I am looking for a similar solution and am currently located in Pattaya at a rented house with extra space i could use for office. I will start my company within the next couple of month, but as far have considered to find registered office spece elsewhere, as I only have a 1Y rental contract for residential purposes.

Sunny

The official registered address of the company can be in a virtual office (that's what I have now). Then the actual work might be done in another location.

I know of 4 story units in Pakkert available cheap, nice office space with mezanine on ground floor, two floors and roof as living space, pretty cheap too. Also available larger units near Eastin Lakeside Muang Thong would make a great office and leave two very large floors to make a great loft appartment

I know of 4 story units in Pakkert available cheap, nice office space with mezanine on ground floor, two floors and roof as living space, pretty cheap too. Also available larger units near Eastin Lakeside Muang Thong would make a great office and leave two very large floors to make a great loft appartment

Actually I'm looking for something a bit closer to central Bangkok but will appreciate it if you could PM me with some contact details.

hi.. how much do you want to spend??

actually I am looking for something similar.

found one beautiful place in SILOM soi 9,

but they are like 2 houses joined togather & owner want to rent togather, asking for 90,000.00 baht per month.

its too big for me (and expensive too), but I am looking for someone to share the place with me (and share rent too). Huge 5 story house, good location, plenty of space both for office & residence.

two seperate entrance for both houses, so no problem of privacy for sharing. let me have your thoughts please.

e-mail me at : [email protected] or [email protected]

hi.. how much do you want to spend??

actually I am looking for something similar.

found one beautiful place in SILOM soi 9,

but they are like 2 houses joined togather & owner want to rent togather, asking for 90,000.00 baht per month.

its too big for me (and expensive too), but I am looking for someone to share the place with me (and share rent too). Huge 5 story house, good location, plenty of space both for office & residence.

two seperate entrance for both houses, so no problem of privacy for sharing. let me have your thoughts please.

e-mail me at :  [email protected]    or [email protected]

Was thinking of about 25,000-30,000 baht a month.