Honeymoon In Phuket In April

Azadeh

My fiance and I are travelling to Thailand for our honey moon. Id love to visit Phuket and was particularly interested in the Duangjitt Resort in Patong.

Does anyone know if that resort is a good idea right now? They ARE open to reservations but id rather not be in a construction site (if thats what its like at the moment)

Otherwise, know of any other similar resorts with nice bungalows n a pool?

And one more thing, is it possible to go to the Phi Phi islands? Or are they really badly damamged and not worth going to yet?

Please help :o

Azadeh

My fiance and I are travelling to Thailand for our honey moon. Id love to visit Phuket and was particularly interested in the Duangjitt Resort in Patong.

Does anyone know if that resort is a good idea right now? They ARE open to reservations but id rather not be in a construction site (if thats what its like at the moment)

And one more thing, is it possible to go to the Phi Phi islands? Or are they really badly damamged and not worth going to yet?

Please help  :o

Azadeh

Since no one going to reply, i would like to go little prasit.

Book a place in Kata (also near to karon), it's realy a nice

place, with mostly family & higher class tourist and far from

all prostitution (Some these Thai girls are so aggresive, that

might rob away your husband heart, yes they are Robbers).

Also less traffic, cheaper, and more intersting people.

However you can visit patong whenever you wish to, it's not

far away. Sorry, didn't mean to be rude, with apology to TV

forum memebers.

P.s. i don't have info about Duangjitt Resort .

Edited by ThaiGeared_HighThaied

Please help  :D

Azadeh

forum memebers.

Kata beach is nice. Patong is noisy. The heart robbers are everywhere though. If you go during songkran (april 13-15) take your raincoat and keep anything you want to keep dry in dry bags because you will get wet! (just like a river rafting trip except it goes on for three days. :o

Please help  :D

Azadeh

forum memebers.

Kata beach is nice. Patong is noisy. The heart robbers are everywhere though. If you go during songkran (april 13-15) take your raincoat and keep anything you want to keep dry in dry bags because you will get wet! (just like a river rafting trip except it goes on for three days. :o

Well, in Kata Azadeh husband might at least find a "decent" heart robbers

if any :D

Please help  :o

Azadeh

Have you considered Ko Samui?

Edited by spacebass

Sorry about the comment. i only saw the first reply (a lil embarrassed)

Spacebass were going to Koh Samui too.. You see, we happen to be party animals too so we WILL be island hopping

ThaiGeared tnx! I must say, ive taken self defence n street fighting classes so that should keep the heart robbers away!

N Dr, I agree with you.. Its only an excuse to go on holiday, tan n party!

K so i guess kata beach it is..

I DO wanna be close to the action, dont get me wrong ppl, Im not into the whole romantic, cheezy, loveydovey stuffS! Just thought construction on the beach is a lil too much.. And i cant come ALL the way there n NOT see Phi Phi

its not that much construction on beach on Patong folks... ?? or do they stop work on saturdays and sundays? I regullary go there on Sundays, and often on saturdays too.

But Kata is more relaxed ya, and u dont get the katoy stripping almost up in the face, the hungry bargirls drag your husbands arm to steal hes heart. One thing helps though, even if Iam there alone in the evening somnow and then, just flash my ring and they normally back off.

Thanks Thomas! Ill make sure the ring is in full view :o

Lotsoul: We will be there April 27 to May 1 so we will miss the Songkran completely..

How about the weather? Is it going to be rainy? Or will we be able to catch some sun (hopefully)

Any of you see the Club Andaman Beach Resort after the Tsunami? The website pictures are really nice but i saw a few pictures taken in january and they were awfully sad.. The place had no grass n it looked horrible.

SOMEBODY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP ME

The weather ? Dry season officially ends 3oth April, so at midnight it starts raining and continues until October 30th, when it stops. And if you believe that......

Andaman Beach Resort has replented most of the grass, looking better every day.

Any of you see the Club Andaman Beach Resort after the Tsunami? The website pictures are really nice but i saw a few pictures taken in january and they were awfully sad.. The place had no grass n it looked horrible.

SOMEBODY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP ME

I recently got back from a trip to Phuket with my wife. We had a great time and stayed here http://pacific-club-phuket.com/

The rooftop pool is fantastic. The rooms are first rate and all have an ocean view. Close to the beach in Karon but set back in the jungle so it is quiet and private when you need it.

Don't listen to the nonsense of it not being a good plac efor a honeymoon. I took my first wife to Thailand 30 years ago and we had a great time then as well. We got divorced years later, nothing to do with the trip.

Edited by norainu

Azadeh

Do you remember the lyrics from Frank Sinatra's song titled That's Life:

Riding high in April, Shot down in May

Here is the Thailand Honeymoon version:

Married in April, Divorced in May

A friend of mine honeymooned on a Greek Island during high season. He is still in Greece. :o

Azadeh

Do you remember the lyrics from Frank Sinatra's song titled That's Life:

Riding high in April, Shot down in May

Here is the Thailand Honeymoon version:

Married in April, Divorced in May

A friend of mine honeymooned on a Greek Island during high season. He is still in Greece. :o

"Married in April, Divorced in May"

This guy must had lot of patience to tolerate such delay.

May be a nerve of steel :D

You could have a look at the Phuket Palace Resort at Patong they have one of the best pools on the island, very big rooms and very friendly staff.

http://phuket.com/phuket-palace/

What a nice facilities, but it sucks to be living in a highrise (not hills)

in phuket especialy for honeymoon.

Booking the first floor might solve the problem :o

Edited by ThaiGeared_HighThaied

You could have a look at the Phuket Palace Resort at Patong they have one of the best pools on the island, very big rooms and very friendly staff.

http://phuket.com/phuket-palace/

What a nice facilities, but it sucks to be living in a highrise (not hills)

in phuket especialy for honeymoon.

Booking the first floor might solve the problem :o

Thai Geared, I have to agree with you.. If i were to stay in a building, id just stay in Dubai.. We have enough 5star hotels buildings here..

But thanks sonthaya.. Id rather stay in a typical thai style bungalow

Norainu, ill take the advice :D

Still undecided between duangjitt and club andaman booohoooooooooo :D

Thanks a lot for the info!

Ill be doing some more research then..

I thought Id get a lil more attention than this  :o

If anybody else is willing to share some helpful hints, id be very happy

Azadeh

Hi,there are many great hotels on karon and kata beaches which cater for honeymooners,go to google,and key in 'hotels phuket' and have a look.

Peter.