Have You Ever Had Sex On A Beach?

Jingthing

Have you ever had sex on a beach?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 30 years ago, a mate of mine took about 5 girls on different nights onto the beach during one of our lads holidays to Ibiza. To this day, he is still known as the Sandman (although his wife still doesnt know the reason how he got this nickname :) )

Yes-around 8 years ago on a nice secluded beach on the Greek Island of Rhodes around lunchtime-not drunk,and my G/F at that time was only too eager-we skinny dipped after-ooh what it is to be young.Happy days :):D:D

nothing unusual about it!

Only that in certain countries, believe in all countries in the world,

its regarded a "public offense" even everyone does and knows about it!

The GREAT'est lie between us humans.... is all about sex!

What is it, anyone can talk quite freely about many other issues, this

remains a taboo as if it was still darkest middle age!

I grew up in a beach resort in the UK, and it was quite normal for all the teens still living with their parents to head to the dunes for nooky in the evenings. We also had a plentiful supply of horny young girls on holiday who were gagging for it.

Yep - dozens of times, there is an art to avoiding the dreaded sandburn :)

Hand job from a gal on my tennis team, South Padre Island, Spring Break 1993. Other than that, only in beach front condos, never again on the sand.

:D

sorry, but did you fall in "Love" with her?

No because it felt like getting the dish instead of raising the trophy at Wimbledon.

:)

I tried the SOB once. Between the mossies and the crabs, never again. Oh, forgot to mention the 3 layers of skin from my knees from the sand. Suffice to say this wasn't on Chaweng.

Only thing worse was trying to do it in the back of a Chevy Chevette once (hatchback, very small car). Never ever do it on that indoor / outdoor carpeting they use in the interiors!

Holidays in the sun and sex go together. Of course the majority had already sex on a beach. Therefore I wrongly thought at first, that the op means: Have You Ever Had Sex On A Beach in Thailand. That would be more interesting.