True Router - Wii Can Not Connect

Happinesss

Hello. Just got true 4mbit adsl with a Zyxel wifi-router. The firmware on it sucks as I cannot change anything. Portforwarding dmz etc.

Now my Wii cannot connect via the router. What can I do?

I have an old Huawei adsl modem and a Linksys wifi-router (used them 2 years ago with TRUE. If there's no other way I might try them.

We had a similar problem with the router TRUE provided us with when we started in 2005.

It only allowed up to 3 connections at a time even though the router has 4 LAN ports and WiFi.

Took it to the importer of the modem/router NOT TRUE! They changed something and now we can have up to 32 connections at any one time and have full access to all the router settings.

Try to find out who imported your router and take it there. They may be able to help.

opalhort

I can't say how things are done nowadays, but here is what we did in 2005:

My wife called TRUE and explained the problem (only 3 connections at any one time), was told this sounds normal but we could bring in the modem/router for a check which may take 1-2 weeks.

I tried myself for 2 more days to fix it but no luck. Wife called TRUE again and simply asked which company TRUE purchased the modem from and was given the info without problem. It was a Co on Pahonyothin Rd in the Soi Aree area. She called them and was told to bring the modem in. Did so and they fixed it in 15 minutes!

opalhort