Ladyboys Infesting Jomtiem Beach

The_Moog

From today's Nation

Pattaya isn’t quite what it used to be

Prior to my most recent trip, I last visited Pattaya in October 2004. I went there with my family for a vacation. We often go to Pattaya because we are fond of the many kinds of relaxation and attraction around there. This is to say, Pattaya is our top choice when it comes to finding someplace to relax.

I went there again last Saturday. My family and I stayed at one of the Condotels around Dong-tarn beach, on Had Jomtien. On Sunday, some time in the early afternoon, we’d planned to swim and play in the sea before packing our bags and heading home to Bangkok.

We left our room and walked for just a few minutes to the beach. However, when we got to the spot on the beach we had been planning to visit, we noticed a very big change – it was like night and day! Pattaya in the year of 2005 is crowded with “lady boys”. These guys come to the beach with their foreign partners, hugging and kissing one another and acting like any other couple does.

We are now living in the world of the 21st century. I guess it’s time I realised that “everything changes as time goes by”.

Sutima P, Bangkok

It doesn't mention whether they felt sufficiently shocked to return to their place of residence or stayed for the 'show'.  :o I suspect that they stayed, I would have.

This is why I avoid Dongtan like the plague. It's *the* beach of choice for all the gay farang to show off their ladyboy "trophies". Just 50 meters north of the PP entrance, it's much quieter and relaxing.

Edited by Hobgoblin

It doesn't mention whether they felt sufficiently shocked to return to their place of residence or stayed for the 'show'.  :D I suspect that they stayed, I would have.

This is why I avoid Dongtan like the plague. It's *the* beach of choice for all the gay farang to show off their ladyboy "trophies". Just 50 meters north of the PP entrance, it's much quieter and relaxing.

Uhmmmm. You appear particularly knowledgeable for one who 'claims' to avoid such places. :o

dongtan is the "gay beach". Jomtien has the boy bars near the start of the beach, so it's only natural.  This isn't anything so new, actually.  What an education the young ones will find looking around!

What an education the young ones will find looking around!

<deleted> does that mean.

It's a disgusting sight sometimes on that beach.

From what i've seen- Old men with young offensive looking thai men with dyed hair and makeup sitting on their laps kissing. :o

Before i get hit with all the hand bags i don't agree with guys and girls snogging and groping in public either. :D

I'm with you on this one Dave.

I'm not homophobic, but any time I have to go near the area and see that crap going on, it makes me want to puke.

:D

From what i've seen- Old men with young offensive looking thai men with dyed hair and makeup sitting on their laps kissing. :o

Before i get hit with all the hand bags i don't agree with guys and girls snogging and groping in public either. :D

I'm with you on this one Dave.

I'm not homophobic, but any time I have to go near the area and see that crap going on, it makes me want to puke.

:D

Agreed :D

Horses for courses! .............Lets be honest; the best looking women in Thailand are men! .........Should have been here years ago when you would openly see old men with children ( of all THREE sexes)..............Now that wasn't pleasent!

Clicker

Horses for courses! .............Lets be honest; the best looking women in Thailand are men! .........Should have been here years ago when you would openly see old men with children ( of all THREE sexes)..............Now that wasn't pleasent!

Clicker

.............Lets be honest; the best looking women in Thailand are men! .........
We've sussed you out already :D Ever been to Jenny star bar :o
Should have been here years ago when you would openly see old men with children ( of all THREE sexes)..............Now that wasn't pleasent!

Seen that and agreed, it's disgusting :D:D

Clicker

Fancy the lady boys do ya clicker????

Personally...give me a real woman......not a pathetic substitute wannabe... :o