Limousine - Airport To Siam Square

phealey

Can anyone recommend a good company that provides a limo service from the Airport to Siam Square. I've located a couple in Limo Express and Image Limo, who have professional websites but I can't find much more information on either. There must be someone out there who has used either service(or another) and can recommend/confirm that they're safe to hand over the C/C details to.

For the record, I'm not interested in catching a taxi or a bus regardless of how cheap they are by comparison :)

Can anyone recommend a good company that provides a limo service from the Airport to Siam Square. I've located a couple in Limo Express and Image Limo, who have professional websites but I can't find much more information on either. There must be someone out there who has used either service(or another) and can recommend/confirm that they're safe to hand over the C/C details to.

For the record, I'm not interested in catching a taxi or a bus regardless of how cheap they are by comparison :)

As money appears to be no object just stand in the middle of the arrivals hall and shout " I need a Limo" chances are you may get some responses. :D

Good luck

The company on the right hand side as you exit arrivals I've used and it cost about 1200Baht to go to Sukumwit.

Have used AAC Limousine a few times. (Google them - the 1st link that pops up) - aaclimousine.com

Rates are shown online - as mentioned you should get 10% off the published rate.

You can send them an email and book - no need for credit card info in advance. If however credit card is the only way to settle, let them know. Otherwise, driver will take cash.

The cars are slightly older Mercs, but get the job done. They have an airport rep, call center etc and confirm by email in 12 hrs or less.