Bangkok Flights To Uk

Enjibenji

Hi,

Trying to find the best (cheapest) return flights to UK from Bangkok. Would be at the start of October (1st-6th), for 7-10 days. Qatar do 25 000 baht, however I'm sure there must be cheaper for this sort of time of the year.

Also, I know there are places you can get cheaper if you are a student, so if that was a possibility then I would appreciate it if you knew anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated, been searching like mad.

Thanks

Not sure whether your 25k includes tax or not. In addition to Qatar, Etihad also have some good deals - 16,500 + tax. Both easy to book on-line. For Etihad, book as a "Multi-destination" rather than "return", so it's BKK-AbuDhabi-UK, then UK-AbuDahabi-BKK as 2 separate legs, rather than just "BKK-Uk" return. This ensures you get the best price on each leg individually. Otherwise their system seems to take the highest common denominator, as it doesn't seem as sophisticated as QR. QR and Etihad are always 2 of the cheapest. QR has better airline/plane in my view, but Etihad avoids you having to use the cattle trucks you have to get in at Doha to make connections. Turkish Airlines often good prices too, and easy online.

Edited by WhiteShrek