Upper class tourist and thai toilets

I think that when the Rockafellows and the Kennedys arrive as highend tourist, that they will love the Thai toilets, and will proble want to install them in there mansions throuh out the world. There are many new service center been built in anticipation of the High End Big spending tourist, And these business or deffently right to sticking to there guns and installing only Thai squat toilets.

I think that when the Rockafellows and the Kennedys arrive as highend tourist, that they will love the Thai toilets, and will proble want to install them in there mansions throuh out the world. There are many new service center been built in anticipation of the High End Big spending tourist, And these business or deffently right to sticking to there guns and installing only Thai squat toilets.

Great, as long as there is water to clean your a.r.s.e. no problem, much more civilised than smearing S.h.i.t. all over your Buttocks with paper, i am all for water.  :o

Thai squat toilets.

--------------------------------------

Massein

They are called Asian squat toilets, - just for your info.

Maigo6 wrote:-

i am all for water.  :D

Here here, water was here before paper.....

::o:

i agree with the water as well, i do have a concern that the department stores or removing the water option, and going for paper

Oh S.h.i.t................ :o  

Really??

Water jet is much better, much cleaner.Paper just smears the problem.

:laugh: