E Merchant Solution(paypal)

stats

I set up a PAypal account last month and well i was thinking of using this primium account that i register for my online purchasing and selling...

i decided to apply the merchant tools after reading the terms and condition,FAQ

i notice that if i wanted to withdraw money and request to transfer to a Thai bank account they do not have the service yet... Only transfer money to US bank Account...

The other method is that they will send checque to to no U.S country in 1 week after requesting for withdrawal... But still They did not include user from Thailand to receives money... So that means Thailand user will only able to send or purchase online... but not receiving money....

2nd ive check out easypay.com a thai based company running in Phuket.. Well they are good but they do not have the free Shopping cart just like paypal offer to its customer...

3rd ive also checked on 2checkout.com they too have the same problem as paypal.... So does anyone of you guys knows any other merchant solution that is just the same like PAypal ?? whic offcourse could transfer money to my account and have a shopping cart included ??

please your help is much needed

thanx

tytus

I don't see a problem here.

2Checkout has possibilities to have a wire transfer or payment by check. If you like you can even get it in THB.

If you use the check option. be aware that it takes 45 days for the Thai bank to clear. An advantage is that 2checkout interfaces with most shopping carts.

I am quite lucky to have an American friend which allows me to transfer to his acount and pay me in cash. Also filling the account can be done.

Furthermore, with Paypal it depends where you from. Some countries have very small withdrawel limits.