Drinking Water

markuk

Does anyone know and recomend a delivery service of 19 litre water bottles, you know the type for use with water dispencers. Within Bangkok and delivery to apartment, Sukhumvit Area?

Thanks for the help.

• 5 months later...

Check for greenery growing in the bottom! I'd never use those things again, too easy for them to bung tap water or worse in there. I've had green shit in the bottom of one, bits of crud in another and smelly crap in another. All different companies and different cities. Furthermore, I bought one of those cheap, 5 baht osmosis jobbies in 7/11 a while back and there was diesel oil in there. :D:o Do yourself a favour and spend a bit more money on some decent stuff ya tight wad :D

Check for greenery growing in the bottom! I'd never use those things again, too easy for them to bung tap water or worse in there. I've had green shit in the bottom of one, bits of crud in another and smelly crap in another. All different companies and different cities. Furthermore, I bought one of those cheap, 5 baht osmosis jobbies in 7/11 a while back and there was diesel oil in there.  :D  :o Do yourself a favour and spend a bit more money on some decent stuff ya tight wad :D

Went for the 6 litre bottles delivered from www.minere.com couldnt get any sense out of the other companies!!

Check for greenery growing in the bottom! I'd never use those things again, too easy for them to bung tap water or worse in there. I've had green shit in the bottom of one, bits of crud in another and smelly crap in another. All different companies and different cities. Furthermore, I bought one of those cheap, 5 baht osmosis jobbies in 7/11 a while back and there was diesel oil in there.  :D  :o Do yourself a favour and spend a bit more money on some decent stuff ya tight wad :D

Diesel oil.

Why, this could be the answer to the rising fuel prices